Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Ciren  (Read 5037 times)
Piemonte

« Reply #15 on: Friday, July 14, 2006, 12:10:12 »

it will be ok, as mentioned above, 1 lane for air tatoo traffic, one for other destinations. Should be alright after the fairford turning too
Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Friday, July 14, 2006, 13:05:28 »

Quote from: "Piemonte"
it will be ok, as mentioned above, 1 lane for air tatoo traffic, one for other destinations. Should be alright after the fairford turning too

To be honest, it can get pretty bad down there. Personally if I were going from Swindon I'd go via Bassett and Ashton Keynes ... but that's just me :-)

The road comes out on the Preston Tollbar - which is the turning you want for the ground.
kevjoycreed

« Reply #17 on: Friday, July 14, 2006, 14:05:45 »

Why avoid A419. As said earlier its segregated into tatoo traffic and normal traffic. I came out of Swindon last year around 10ish on airshow day and traffic was fine, a little slower than the usual 80 or so but generally ok.

The traffic wont bother me tho as its only a five min walk from my place, mucho beer consumption  Beers
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Friday, July 14, 2006, 14:57:48 »

The traffic wont bother me tho as its only a five min walk from my place, mucho beer consumption

Stop rubbing it in :x  Wink

I'm not going Sad

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Friday, July 14, 2006, 15:30:47 »

i cant be arsed to go now,gonna be a baking hot day so i'm gonna get pissed and have a bbq instead
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Friday, July 14, 2006, 16:48:19 »

Cheesy  I'm going and it will be lovely if the weathers like this tomorrow. Can't wait.

The football is here!

RED ARMY
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Friday, July 14, 2006, 17:25:06 »

Quote from: "Sade"
Cheesy  I'm going and it will be lovely if the weathers like this tomorrow. Can't wait.

The football is here!

the football was here wednesday, part timer

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
my-velocity

« Reply #22 on: Friday, July 14, 2006, 17:41:39 »

Looks like it's going to be sunny until tuesday now which is great. Up to 29 degrees.  Beers
kevjoycreed

« Reply #23 on: Saturday, July 15, 2006, 10:22:20 »

Traffic should be no problem. I've been from Ciren to Swindon this morning to get Pre Season tickets. Came out of Swindon about 10.15, was a bit slow just off the bottom of Blunsdon Hill, but that only lasted a few hundred yards till the first sign telling you to get into lane for Tatoo and normal traffic. After that easy peasy. Took all of about 2 mins longer than normal.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: