Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Knock off Adidas...  (Read 17907 times)
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: Friday, September 16, 2011, 22:43:00 »

deltaincline has always been a bit nuts,I like it Cool

/
W56196272
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #121 on: Friday, September 16, 2011, 22:44:31 »

Anyway............. These pies

Who ate them all?
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: Friday, September 16, 2011, 22:44:37 »

although ive always read it as deltadecline until about 20 seconds ago

/
W56196272
SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: Saturday, September 17, 2011, 01:58:02 »

Just gonna hijack this thread,

As I cant be bothered to check online,

Are the Adidas home shirts still like £50?

Coca Fola

« Reply #124 on: Saturday, September 17, 2011, 01:58:39 »

£38 I think.
SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: Saturday, September 17, 2011, 02:12:57 »

Fuck sake, Looks like i'll be buying food rather than a home shirt then..

Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: Saturday, September 17, 2011, 14:05:10 »

Devastating repartee, Berniman. Fucking devastating.

For the last time here; I didnt 'post shit' that I thought you were doing - I think you know that but you still cant help yourself. Repeatedly posting denials and insulting me just highlights you trying ( too hard, IMO) to wriggle out of being caught red-handed sucking off your boss.

(Apologies to all for biting - again, but this bloke is a cunt for doing what he did, let alone for trying to throw up U&D to get himself off the hook.)

On a serious note, what the fuck is a Jackanory? Sounds like a sort of dodgy Jack-off gaff!

Nom Nom Nom, Berni Girl Giggle

Ha ha, what a cock!  1st time I have had to use the ignore button.

Can somebody tell me what I did that makes me such a cunt? Not delta obviously becasue he is ignored.

Oh, and can those that know me tell the muppet that I don't work at the club, I think he is starting to believe his own bullshit now.

Thanks x
« Last Edit: Saturday, September 17, 2011, 14:13:16 by Berniman » Logged

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: Saturday, September 17, 2011, 14:11:57 »

Balti Pies hmmmmm

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
TownYsend

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: Thursday, October 27, 2011, 20:54:08 »

First post here. Bit of a brave one judging by what I've seen.

Only joined because someone recently told me about my jacket being mentioned on here. Thought I'd straighten a few things up.

My coat hanger is next to a window. I first discovered the Swansea badge underneath when the sun was shining through. I did not purposely shine a lamp underneath looking for anything. That would be strange.

I actually sent a picture to Swindon, The Washbag and Gary Rose on twitter. I was pretty shocked and disgusted at the time and it was pretty much a natural reaction. I wanted to shout it out and that was the only way I really thought of. I called up my friend as he bought the same coat only a few days before me and he had the same problem.

The first person to react was The Washbag, who I co-operated with and they wrote the article. Nothing back from Swindon until the day of the Rotherham game when they posted about taking them back. Nothing to me personally, just the general message.

I took it back but my friend had already swapped his back, so I walked in there with mine looking like I just believed the twitter hype and just wanted a new coat. Woman was a little shitty with me without being too obvious. Said I didn't mean to be an asshole but I paid £30 for a Swindon Town jacket and that's kinda what I wanted. Got even more shitty with me when I got the light out on my phone and checked the new coat. Didn't see the harm in checking. Would have been even more pissed if I had the same problem twice.

After this Gary Rose sent me a message asking for contact details and said he was following up on the story. I explained everything, even that it had been exchanged and he never got back to me after that.

Some may not agree with the way I went about things. Some think it's perfectly fine. I don't see why I would pay £30 for a Swindon jacket if I wasn't a Swindon fan, as some have claimed.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #129 on: Thursday, October 27, 2011, 21:02:13 »

It's no worse than people moaning about the shit food from inside the town end, or having a moan at the team when we play bad and lose. I'm pretty sure word would have got around internet or no internet, no need to justify what happened.

But don't hang your club merchandise near a window in future you cunt Wink

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: Thursday, October 27, 2011, 21:23:07 »

As I said before, the only people who should be apologising is Adidas.
Gethimout

« Reply #131 on: Friday, October 28, 2011, 08:09:13 »

As I said before, the only people who should be apologising is Adidas.

Agree with this. TownYsend - i would of done the same thing. I wouldn't worry about it too much!
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: Friday, October 28, 2011, 08:21:31 »

The story came and went within a couple of days because it quickly became apparent that the incident was isolated.  If there were hundreds of other examples, many would have come forward.

It was the right thing to raise the issue and Gary Rose and The Washbag did the right thing to air it in the way they did.  I don't think anyone comes out of this badly, least of all TownYsend.  I'd have done the same.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: Friday, October 28, 2011, 15:30:57 »

Who fancies a cuppa?
walcot red

Ignore
« Reply #134 on: Friday, October 28, 2011, 20:28:11 »

stick the kettle on then i'll have one
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10   Go Up
Print
Jump to: