Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Knock off Adidas...  (Read 18000 times)
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: Thursday, September 15, 2011, 06:06:17 »

what a fucking bollox topic this is!!!

Addidas made a mistake, got found out, rectified it, end of!

and who give a left bollox what side the badge is on. if you don't like it don't buy it.

this place is turning into a WI meeting at times, moaning about crap just for the sake of moaning.

next thing you'll see is some stupid agony aunt type thread asking someone for advise..................................

wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: Thursday, September 15, 2011, 09:03:21 »

Dear Magic,

I have some friends, well more like acquaintances, or maybe anonymous personalities that I've become entangled with on the internet. Can you advise me if it is morally safe to continue this relationship, as sometimes there is bad language used and horrible, spiteful things being said to people who they know fuck all about. Oh, it's catching. Please help.

If you can't help maybe you could just buy some of my homemade jam to make me feel better?

Lonely of Kazan
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: Thursday, September 15, 2011, 09:32:45 »

what a fucking bollox topic this is!!!

and who give a left bollox what side the badge is on. if you don't like it don't buy it.

this place is turning into a WI meeting at times, moaning about crap just for the sake of moaning.

next thing you'll see is some stupid agony aunt type thread asking someone for advise..................................

Yeah till you buy some crap and want a whinge eh....stop whinging at people whinging,it sort of contradicts your point Cheesy
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: Thursday, September 15, 2011, 10:50:25 »

That's not what happened though is it.

If indeed the sequence of events on here had been picture posted of shoddy merchandise->club & Adidas apologise and rectify matter, then it would be true.

But what happened here (on the TEF) was picture posted of shoddy merchandise->a TEFer stated Adidas and the club were upset at the individual for pointing out the mistake publically->lots of TEFers state its harsh to blame the individual -> It gets a bit heated
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: Friday, September 16, 2011, 08:51:38 »

Bloody hell fella, you hardly got a ripple of abuse, just a couple of people disagreed with your general sentiments that's all. Brave keyboard warrior spazzers? Jeez. 

eh? I didn't say anything about the abuse, it was everyone else that said I was leaving, and the spazzers was a joke, I could have called the people cunts and you wouldn't have raised an eyebrow! Jeez.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: Friday, September 16, 2011, 08:53:27 »

You didnt post your opinion. If you had, I wouldn't have bothered commenting. You tried to nail the geezer who sussed that Adidas and/or the club were passing off recycled kit as new. Read you own fucking posts back, retard.

Does your club employment contract state that you have to do their bidding online, as well as noshing your boss during the tea breaks?

You are just a bit of a cock really mate aren't you, stop posting about shit you think I am doing.  Did you grow up watching Jackanory or something?

Bellend!

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #111 on: Friday, September 16, 2011, 16:08:35 »

I love pies, but quiches are jumped up spazzy cunts
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: Friday, September 16, 2011, 16:53:16 »

Banoffee Pie is the best pie ever. Sure some pie extremists claim that its not a pie because it doesn't have a pastry top.

But those right wing Nazi's are arguing for arguments sake. Banoffee Pie is as much a pie as any other pie. People should be more accepting, ignore its exterior  and embrace it's cream, banana and toffee inside.
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: Friday, September 16, 2011, 16:57:11 »

Banoffee Pie is the best pie ever. Sure some pie extremists claim that its not a pie because it doesn't have a pastry top.

But those right wing Nazi's are arguing for arguments sake. Banoffee Pie is as much a pie as any other pie. People should be more accepting, ignore its exterior  and embrace it's cream, banana and toffee inside.

Could not agree more, Banoffee pie is ace and shits on all other pies.
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: Friday, September 16, 2011, 17:01:59 »

steak and ale pie laughs at such claims
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: Friday, September 16, 2011, 17:07:53 »

I prefer cream pie.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: Friday, September 16, 2011, 17:11:21 »

Mmm... pie.

[url width=170 height=183]http://a1.l3-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/21/2191317b9601589581d608a1c58cdbe4/m.gif[/url]
deltaincline

« Reply #117 on: Friday, September 16, 2011, 19:24:18 »

You are just a bit of a cock really mate aren't you, stop posting about shit you think I am doing.  Did you grow up watching Jackanory or something?Bellend!

Devastating repartee, Berniman. Fucking devastating.

For the last time here; I didnt 'post shit' that I thought you were doing - I think you know that but you still cant help yourself. Repeatedly posting denials and insulting me just highlights you trying ( too hard, IMO) to wriggle out of being caught red-handed sucking off your boss.

(Apologies to all for biting - again, but this bloke is a cunt for doing what he did, let alone for trying to throw up U&D to get himself off the hook.)

On a serious note, what the fuck is a Jackanory? Sounds like a sort of dodgy Jack-off gaff!

Nom Nom Nom, Berni Girl Giggle
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #118 on: Friday, September 16, 2011, 20:17:48 »

Anyway............. These pies
stfcinbmth

« Reply #119 on: Friday, September 16, 2011, 20:19:48 »

Anyway............. These pies

Which pies DRS?
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Up
Print
Jump to: