Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 12   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: David Byrne for Manager?  (Read 17755 times)
STFC_Gazzza

« on: Sunday, December 2, 2007, 14:46:02 »

Ok I may get shot down over this but I think I would like him as manager.

YES He is the cheap option but bringing Chris Allen on was a great move, he put some decent crosses into the box,

Perhaps it is only 1 game but I love the guys passion and to be honest he knows how to motivate a team, Look what he did with the youth team last year? I think he could be a very good manager and won't take any shit from anyone.

Yes a cheap option but I think he could be a very good manager..... He would atleast blood the youth team players (I know we are suffering from injuries). Most of all he seems passionate and that he asserts his authority.

I guess we will see how he gets on in a league game but personally after listening to the guy on the radio etc I wouldn't mind him being manager.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, December 2, 2007, 14:52:34 »

no
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, December 2, 2007, 14:52:58 »

It sounds like you want to have his babies....if as looks likely,  Fitton goes tits up, and we end up with Plan B, then doubtless you'll get your wish.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, December 2, 2007, 14:53:33 »

Dont agree there Gaz, we need someone with league experience imo. Ling or Allen would be good. Keep Byrne on for the youths though.
glos_robin

« Reply #4 on: Sunday, December 2, 2007, 14:57:07 »

Quote from: "STFC_Gazzza"
Ok I may get shot down over this but I think I would like him as manager.

YES He is the cheap option but bringing Chris Allen on was a great move, he put some decent crosses into the box,

Perhaps it is only 1 game but I love the guys passion and to be honest he knows how to motivate a team, Look what he did with the youth team last year? I think he could be a very good manager and won't take any shit from anyone.

Yes a cheap option but I think he could be a very good manager..... He would atleast blood the youth team players (I know we are suffering from injuries). Most of all he seems passionate and that he asserts his authority.

I guess we will see how he gets on in a league game but personally after listening to the guy on the radio etc I wouldn't mind him being manager.

So because he won a game against a non-league team and jumped up and down abit he should be the next manager........obviously you are easily pleased. Just because a man is passionate it doesn't make them good managers, if that was the case everyone of us could manage a league team.
STFC_Gazzza

« Reply #5 on: Sunday, December 2, 2007, 14:58:39 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
It sounds like you want to have his babies.....

I thought I deleted that part of the post. It was just a breath of fresh air perhaps to see someone with passion etc instaed of being "mindful" I did know I would be shot down as I know people see Byrne becoming manager a bit "Iffy"
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, December 2, 2007, 15:00:21 »

He'll be at Plymouth within a month.
glos_robin

« Reply #7 on: Sunday, December 2, 2007, 15:00:27 »

I thought I deleted that part of the post. It was just a breath of fresh air perhaps to see someone with passion etc instaed of being "mindful" I did know I would be shot down as I know people see Byrne becoming manager a bit "Iffy"

Obviously you used to love Andy King then  :roll:
tans

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, December 2, 2007, 15:01:51 »

Kingy was ace, his after match interviews were quality, most random stuff ive ever heard  Cool
STFC_Gazzza

« Reply #9 on: Sunday, December 2, 2007, 15:02:59 »

Quote from: "glos_robin"

Obviously you used to love Andy King then  :roll:

Yes he was god.  :roll:
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Sunday, December 2, 2007, 15:03:07 »

Quote from: "tans"
Kingy was ace, his after match interviews were quality, most random stuff ive ever heard  Cool

he never said twat though did he!!
STFC_Gazzza

« Reply #11 on: Sunday, December 2, 2007, 15:03:51 »

Quote from: "DV"

He did mention David Duke quite a bit in his interviews so close enough.
tans

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Sunday, December 2, 2007, 15:06:43 »

Quote from: "DV"

He did mention David Duke quite a bit in his interviews so close enough.

That actually made me laugh Gaz
glos_robin

« Reply #13 on: Sunday, December 2, 2007, 15:09:40 »

Internal appointments at STFC don't work, I thought people would realise that by now.......Gorman, King, Iffy etc were all ultimately failures
STFC Bart

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Sunday, December 2, 2007, 15:10:03 »

No, definately not
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 12   Go Up
Print
Jump to: