Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Luc luc luc Nijholt  (Read 18865 times)
SwindonTownFC

« Reply #135 on: Wednesday, November 1, 2006, 15:17:24 »

Quote from: "mr ian"
i just got chance to read his(luc) statement and i cant help but feel he might be in for a big shock

i thought that when reading bout him saying the ground was always sold out and so on, but then he went on to say he cudnt believe we was in League Two and that hes the man to take us back to where we should be
mr ian

« Reply #136 on: Wednesday, November 1, 2006, 15:19:06 »

does he know the league format has changed Smiley  Smiley
SwindonTownFC

« Reply #137 on: Wednesday, November 1, 2006, 15:19:47 »

Quote from: "mr ian"
does he know the league format has changed Smiley  Smiley

he said league two not division two so fingers crossed  Cheesy
red macca

« Reply #138 on: Wednesday, November 1, 2006, 15:20:12 »

im sure steve slattery would of told him what state the club is in

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: Wednesday, November 1, 2006, 16:48:16 »

Quote from: "red macca"
arriba am i right in thinking you want macari to take the job..

anyway what if fjortoft was to apply for the job what would peoples opinions be then out of interest

you are right about macari.he is my preference at the moment

i would prefer nijholt to fjiortoft.but i think everyone would be going silly like they are about nijholt if he wanted the job
Spencer_White

« Reply #140 on: Wednesday, November 1, 2006, 17:44:16 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
Quote from: "Spencer_White"
Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
Hmm  maybe its because I lost interest in the Premiership year that I have no paticular fondness for him.

You were a miserable bastard when we got Dennis Wise though.   Wink

aye and how right I was Cheesy ..

Im not as equally miserable about this, more sitting on the fence.I think people on these boards get carried away when frankly they dont really know what they are talking about.I completely admit I have no clue of his managerial record..like I say im willing to be convinced but aint going crack one off.

Il honestly be happy if we appoint any man who has a managng pedigree. Players comming down from the top flight to be player managers do work. But current players being promoted to manager is just a disaster waiting to happen. Williams isnt just a cheap option, hes the super cheap option. The cost cutting option verging on the rediculous.

We need one bloke to come in and be the boss. No questions asked, no doubts. Just like Wise was. Hard and fair. Everybody trains, everybody works hard. I think Nijholt could do that.
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: Saturday, June 20, 2009, 11:17:43 »

Sorry bout the old thread ressurection, but I saw on the BBC gossip page Luc's in the running for the Motherwell job - alongside Lawrie Sanchez, Steve Staunton and Gary Macallister. If Luc has any advantage, its that he hasn't yet proved himself to be a shit manager, unlike the rest.

Also, off-topic, but I noticed Peter Grant declaring the Premiership, laughably, 'scared' to let the Old Firm in, for fear of replacing two of the big four. Good one Pete.

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #142 on: Saturday, June 20, 2009, 17:58:00 »

Lets let in the Glasgow clubs, fuck it lets bring in Eredivisie and Allsvenskan clubs too for good measure.

Luc Nijholt is more popular in North Lanarkshire than in Wiltshire so that might give him some help (but so does McAllister).
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: