Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lukas Jukiewicz Professionalism  (Read 2738 times)
Piemonte

« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, April 10, 2007, 08:32:33 »

Quote from: "DV85"
I would have loved to have seen him not sold off less than a year into a 3 year pro contract  :x

[uber sarcasm] Indeed. Everyone sticks to contracts in football, why cant STFC?  :roll:  

And we'd clearly have won the league with the white northern pele on the left wing instead of the vastly inferior Zaaboub. [/uber sarcasm]

Please VD for the sake of my sanity, let it go.
JOHNNY REEVES

« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, April 10, 2007, 09:20:46 »

he speaks good english for a pole. Soapy Tit Wank
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, April 10, 2007, 15:05:40 »

I don't think we will likely see Lucas back here next season, as I expect Everton will want him training with them for a while, I expect they may think of sending him out on Loan in Jan rather than straight away though.

Although saying that at 18 he still has a lot to learn a 1st team football will certainly help.
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Sunday, April 22, 2007, 15:47:43 »

There was a bit about Jutkiewicz in the programme, saying something along the lines of if Everton send him out on loan next season (which is likely) then he would love to come back and play for us.

Would be great to get him back here next season.
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Sunday, April 22, 2007, 17:28:00 »

I'd take him back in a second.

If we go up, and if we are to succeed in the division above, it'll be through continuity to a large extent - keeping this bunch, or the backbone together - and adding no more than 4 players perhaps in the close season.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: