Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Jermaine Easter  (Read 2483 times)
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, August 26, 2008, 22:20:46 »

Remember that game,was juicy outside after....sorry Spence dont agree,think the way he stayed with us with all that shit off field did show he liked the club,also if it wasnt for the youths he braught to the club lucas and tozer we would be seriously more worse off than we are now..Sturrock will get Plymouth in the top half no probs.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, August 26, 2008, 22:22:35 »

He didn't bring in Jutkiewicz and Byrne brought the Plymouth kiddies up - although it was Sturrock's appointment.

We were a job to Sturrock - nothing more, nothing less.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, August 26, 2008, 22:24:34 »

I'm not fussed if Sturrock does a good or bad job elsewhere. If he ever wanted to come back I wouldn't want him here though.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, August 26, 2008, 23:24:04 »

I would love him back here....and yes Rich Sturrock did appoint Byrne and thats why the youths came here....funny none are coming here now Sturrock has left?
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, August 26, 2008, 23:43:02 »

I would love him back here....and yes Rich Sturrock did appoint Byrne and thats why the youths came here....funny none are coming here now Sturrock has left?
Or maybe Byrne's been here for nigh on a couple of years now so he's taken what he can from his "crop". They were Budgie's boys, make no mistake.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, August 27, 2008, 00:09:22 »

I've never heard, what I would consider, an adequate atmosphere at Home Park.

I have a feeling that this is Sturrock's last hurrah as a manager... He'll retire down there.

Best atmosphere I've known at Home Park was the week after winning the LC, absolutely mental...20,000+ in, which was about twice their average.

Difficult to estimate how many town fans, but 2 special trains went. They had a large terrace the Devonport End...which had to be evacuated to accomodate Town fans...and we still fucking lost.

Some docker called Mike Bickle bagged a brace.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: