Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 21   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Douglas to stay?  (Read 40787 times)
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #210 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 13:38:37 »

Google tells me the Italian pre-season start almost 2 weeks after ours, can't be nothered to check the others.

juddie

Ignore
« Reply #211 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 13:43:32 »

You're being far too level headed and reasonable, we want and demand to moan without being bought down to earth. I'm off to put some Smiths on to get my mood back to black Wink

Don't worry, i'll be the first on the bandwagon calling for heads if we start poorly! Just seems a bit nonsensical for everyone to be so down when there is still six weeks to go and we haven't seen the fellas kick a ball yet.
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #212 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 13:44:07 »

Very disappointing news, best midfielder here in years. Good luck to the bloke.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #213 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 13:45:43 »

Jeremy Wray has promised alot but delivered fuck all so far.

Worry is the situation is still the same in August. Lot of transfer dealings to be done yet fella.
That's sort of my point though.I know that and others no that BUT it's the club who are saying he will have his squad in place by pre season not us.

I would honestly prefer the club to come out and say look we are not saying anything until a deal is in place which funny enough the only person who seems to have said that is the agent Phil Spencer who is getting the most shit.

I do not give a fuck if it takes us til August the 1st to get all our players but won't jump on other fans backs because they are pissed off with being promised exiting signings and proven goalscorers and being delivered with leon knight and a 32yr old 3rd division italian league player.
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #214 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 13:50:11 »

Was I jumping on fans' backs. I was asking why people were pissed off and you've told me why you're pissed off, and so did mrverve!

We're debating, isn't that what this forum is for?!
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #215 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 13:51:38 »

I'm just bathing in the glow from the meltdown
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #216 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 13:53:53 »

To answer Juddie, I'm not pissed off at departures (even Douglas), i just have very little faith in adequate replacements coming in... i haven't seen anything to suggest we'll have a squad capable of challenging for the top 3.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #217 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 13:56:19 »

Was I jumping on fans' backs. I was asking why people were pissed off and you've told me why you're pissed off, and so did mrverve!

We're debating, isn't that what this forum is for?!
Nah i was just quoting you but numerous people have jumped on fans backs today on here.
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #218 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 14:01:58 »

To answer Juddie, I'm not pissed off at departures (even Douglas), i just have very little faith in adequate replacements coming in... i haven't seen anything to suggest we'll have a squad capable of challenging for the top 3.

That's fair enough, only time will tell. none of us know if devara/Smith/comazzithehotstepper are any good and won't until the new season.
welshred

Ignore
« Reply #219 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 14:32:07 »

Its the wrong time to be buying footballers at the moment.

Wait a bit until the season is closer, and all those free agents start to shit themselves because they may not get a club.
Retep

« Reply #220 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 14:49:40 »

Number one rule: Whatever the Adver say, the exact opposite of that is true.
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #221 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 15:03:20 »

I'm becoming more and more worried every day.

Jeremy Wray has promised alot but delivered fuck all so far.

Well, apart from Di Canio anyway.

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #222 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 15:04:20 »

That's sort of my point though.I know that and others no that BUT it's the club who are saying he will have his squad in place by pre season not us.

I would honestly prefer the club to come out and say look we are not saying anything until a deal is in place which funny enough the only person who seems to have said that is the agent Phil Spencer who is getting the most shit.

I do not give a fuck if it takes us til August the 1st to get all our players but won't jump on other fans backs because they are pissed off with being promised exiting signings and proven goalscorers and being delivered with leon knight and a 32yr old 3rd division italian league player.

Is it the club saying this, or the Adver saying the club is saying this ?

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
jimmy_onions

Ignore
« Reply #223 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 15:12:58 »

people like @McFly dont exactly help either with their 'man on the inside'

"...bonkers exciting news to be issued by the club in the next 48 hrs etc etc..."

claims...
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #224 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 15:14:15 »

Yeah triseros. It's all your fault you cunt.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 21   Go Up
Print
Jump to: