Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Are we the underdogs?  (Read 5808 times)
adje

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Monday, May 24, 2010, 18:21:35 »

Sorry-thought you mentioned something about him being at fault for all 3 goals.My mistake

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Monday, May 24, 2010, 18:36:10 »

I said he was out of position for all 3, which he was.
pride_of_wilts

« Reply #47 on: Monday, May 24, 2010, 18:45:36 »

Did we deliberately play long ball in that Millwall game? I'm wondering if Wilson changed things so he didn't show his cards? Everyone knew Leeds were going to win and Wilson knew we could face Millwall in the play-offs.

Long ball doesn't suit us so i hope we stick to our normal passing game on saturday as hoofing the ball up to Austin & Paynter doesn't work.

Just wondered as obviously we didn't get the ball down and play that day and did not play our best.

Millwall fans do seem very cocky and arrogant because they beat us that day but the fact is we scored a goal for them and gifted them a goal and their other one was deflected and anything could happen on Saturday.

We are definitely the underdogs, No-one fancies us and no-one is backing us to win, The media are all Millwall Millwall Millwall, They are clear favourites, I just hope there is a repeat of Saturday when the unfancied team and underdogs won.
Rustle
Prediction League Champion 2012/13

TEF World Cup Stunners Champion 2010

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Monday, May 24, 2010, 19:58:08 »

ofcourse we are underdogs yar silly oaf, Millwall finished third and we finished 6th. And they beat us 3 2 the other week like.

We were 5th not 6th.
Barry Scott

« Reply #49 on: Monday, May 24, 2010, 20:06:49 »

He wasn't Swindon Rustle. Just a comically regionalised troll.
Rustle
Prediction League Champion 2012/13

TEF World Cup Stunners Champion 2010

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Monday, May 24, 2010, 22:16:58 »

I should have guessed that who the hell says yar..
dell boy

« Reply #51 on: Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 06:25:35 »

Errrr, who?

Anyway, It'll come down to the day, and who plays better (obviously) but Millwall are 6/5 and Swindon are 12/5 for a reason. We would have easily got automatic if we didn't have one of the worst injury streaks I have ever seen in the first 1/3rd of the season.

Millwall are the far better side, but playoffs are always a lottery. Anything can happen.

The odds you state are for winning in 90 minutes.

Overall winners odds Millwall 1/2 Swindon 11/8, roughly the same odds offered for Cardiff v Blackpool.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 06:32:11 »

We are definitely the underdogs, No-one fancies us and no-one is backing us to win, The media are all Millwall Millwall Millwall, They are clear favourites,

And that's just the way I like it Cool
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: