Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 18   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town V Scunthorpe  (Read 37105 times)
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: Saturday, April 22, 2017, 19:54:21 »

Now, I am no Power happy clapper, don't like the man or his methods but some people need to stop and think where we might be right now if Jed and his cohorts were still running the show!
Johnny Reeves

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: Saturday, April 22, 2017, 19:56:39 »

Probably where were going to end up with Power,,,who knows.?
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: Saturday, April 22, 2017, 19:58:53 »

Well said Sam!
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: Saturday, April 22, 2017, 20:01:03 »

As an aside from today's actual game, why did they revert back to reading the names out of those that had passed away during the applause? Last season they read the names followed by applause after people said they couldn't hear the names through the applause. Why not do it like that again?
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: Saturday, April 22, 2017, 20:09:24 »

Did I really read that the bloke who posts the embarrassing nonsense on the clubs twitter account, cut short Williams' interview?!

What a muppet, probably needed to upload a throwback video of Bolton away so couldn't stay there any longer.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: Saturday, April 22, 2017, 20:11:53 »

Although I really dislike the official Twitter feed, I'm sure Andrew Steele-Davis was instructed to cut it short as soon as the word 'resign' was uttered.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: Saturday, April 22, 2017, 20:17:12 »

Shambles really. Says it all.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: Saturday, April 22, 2017, 20:20:36 »

What really fucked me off was the constant tweeting of stuff like:

ON THIS DAY: Town get Promoted to league One

Are they taking the fucking piss???
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: Saturday, April 22, 2017, 20:52:53 »

While I remember what was the kerfuffle in the Arkells about 5 mins before half time that led to a line of coppers and stewards blocking the front off?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: Saturday, April 22, 2017, 21:00:18 »

all i read was a couple of fans were being vocal towards the dynamic duo on the bench, some stewards tried to frogmarch them out, and a larger group of fans didn't think it was on.. whether said two fans were physically threatening as well i don't know.

also read some were removed from some sponsors suit for voicing an opinion...
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: Saturday, April 22, 2017, 21:01:34 »

Quote from: joteddyred
This is going to get nasty.  The stewards tried to eject a couple of the instigators who were shouting at Williams and Embleton but were quickly surrounded by a fairly large group.

oh yeah, read it here
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: Saturday, April 22, 2017, 21:10:25 »

all i read was a couple of fans were being vocal towards the dynamic duo on the bench, some stewards tried to frogmarch them out, and a larger group of fans didn't think it was on.. whether said two fans were physically threatening as well i don't know.

also read some were removed from some sponsors suit for voicing an opinion...
That wouldn't surprise me. A fair few in the directors box openly joined in with the 'We want Power out' chants towards the end of the 1st half.

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
Johnny Reeves

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: Saturday, April 22, 2017, 21:22:35 »

At last something to read that makes sense well done Sam Morsehead.
The sorry few who say fuck off to fans who have had enough,lost the passion,got bored,say your not real fans can you all do one.
Personally i have watched the town since 1979,been to around 65 away grounds,been up and down like a yo-yo but have kept up interest in supporting my local team.I go with my dad and son both of whom are in the same frame of mind as me,this isn't our club anymore it's just a farm the owner uses to sell this years crop.This years crop is rotten,worthless and most of all useless.
Sad,angry feel used the feelings are draining.
It would take a major change in direction for Power to keep us from falling out of the league,if he does it why didn't he do it in January?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: Saturday, April 22, 2017, 21:25:13 »

i like the crop analogy.

he's even got a couple of fields now, so are we going to be left fallow next season??
Johnny Reeves

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: Saturday, April 22, 2017, 22:09:55 »

Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap
You wont see many of these next season.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 18   Go Up
Print
Jump to: