Pages: 1 ... 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 ... 71   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Next manager  (Read 193399 times)
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #690 on: Monday, November 2, 2015, 11:34:14 »

Yes it is me, I've been following the town and all your comments but the way the clubs been run into the ground rather finished me off. When black sold MR to Bummouth for peanuts,I gave up on the club,its been down hill since then. We looked set for the drop this season (hope I'm wrong) and the one after that, which would explain the interest in the highworth training ground.The club could use the Marine ground for home games and still be in profit of some sort as a non league club. I know I'm sounding a right old misery but there's no money and anyone who gets the job will be a cheap option, with little or no experience of keeping a club up. I did feel sorry for Cooperman (no he wasn't my choice of manager)
but he took the job because no one else wanted it, I can't see that process changing this time around.

Yep downhill... Since we sold Ritchie..

6th
8th
4th (including the play off final we don't like to talk about)

Alright yeah, this year is a bit shit I'll give you that, but you literally could not be more wrong. Cheap option Cooper also gave us our highest finish in 15 years. Are you just naturally a fuckwit or is it something you've spent years practicing?
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #691 on: Monday, November 2, 2015, 11:46:00 »

Red Ken.

Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #692 on: Monday, November 2, 2015, 11:56:19 »

Yes it is me, I've been following the town and all your comments but the way the clubs been run into the ground rather finished me off. When black sold MR to Bummouth for peanuts,I gave up on the club,its been down hill since then. We looked set for the drop this season (hope I'm wrong) and the one after that, which would explain the interest in the highworth training ground.The club could use the Marine ground for home games and still be in profit of some sort as a non league club. I know I'm sounding a right old misery but there's no money and anyone who gets the job will be a cheap option, with little or no experience of keeping a club up. I did feel sorry for Cooperman (no he wasn't my choice of manager)
but he took the job because no one else wanted it, I can't see that process changing this time around.

When you start to fall, sometimes it can have its own momentum, look at Yeovil; held up as an example by some a couple of seasons back, in fact the Ritchie season, as an example of something we could do....namely get into the Championship, with a small budget and loan players, now seemingly heading back to the Conference.  Just as starkly, look at Tranmere, flying high in Div 3, that same season when they visited us in December, got a thorough pasting, and are now half way up the Conference, on Saturday they lost to Dover Athletic.  I daresay some Tranny fans are looking at Stockport, and hoping to avoid a similar fate.

Not really sure what has happened at any of those three clubs....Venkman could probably have filled us in about the Glovers, if he'd still been about.

REDBUCK

« Reply #693 on: Monday, November 2, 2015, 12:23:53 »

Oh goody, Reg has an friend
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #694 on: Monday, November 2, 2015, 12:39:42 »

I'm sure when Powers is ready to announce it he will announce it on Fanzai first and then nobody will know until the new guy is spotted in the dugout the weekend
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #695 on: Monday, November 2, 2015, 12:41:40 »

groovy baby
Sir red ken

« Reply #696 on: Monday, November 2, 2015, 12:44:44 »

Yep downhill... Since we sold Ritchie..

6th
8th
4th (including the play off final we don't like to talk about)

Alright yeah, this year is a bit shit I'll give you that, but you literally could not be more wrong. Cheap option Cooper also gave us our highest finish in 15 years. Are you just naturally a fuckwit or is it something you've spent years practicing?
6th when we threw away automatic promotion?
8th Didn't even make the playoffs.
4th on a poor run of form and were well fucked over at Wembley.
And where are we now? I like your idea of being a successful club
As regards being a Fuckwit, well it doesn't come naturally, I work hard at it!
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #697 on: Monday, November 2, 2015, 12:54:25 »

So the only thing that matters is promotion?  There are 92 clubs in the professional ranks, chances are most of the time most clubs will be disappointed for some reason.  If 6th, 8th, 4th finishes in successive seasons is reason to be pissed off then God help us.
Flashheart

« Reply #698 on: Monday, November 2, 2015, 13:00:05 »

Fuck me, this cunt makes Reg look chirpy.
Sir red ken

« Reply #699 on: Monday, November 2, 2015, 13:08:04 »

So the only thing that matters is promotion?  There are 92 clubs in the professional ranks, chances are most of the time most clubs will be disappointed for some reason.  If 6th, 8th, 4th finishes in successive seasons is reason to be pissed off then God help us.
We are currently heading what way? with the size of the town and looking at clubs that have had a few seasons above league 1 is 6th 8th & 4th so good? We've strenghtend the clubs around us with our cheap selling and have let a championship side of players leave the club for peanuts. Yeah I know we got a few quid from QPR but where did that go? We don't have a signed up first team squad, just cheap option kids and loans. Its no good harping on about previous seasons when the best we can hope for now is to avoid the drop (which is going to be a massive task to achieve) Do you think we'll be getting a big name manager to save us? Because if we do I'll be amazed and I will happily nosh my own cock off as a humble pie exercise.
Flashheart

« Reply #700 on: Monday, November 2, 2015, 13:09:29 »

This shit needs gifs.....
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #701 on: Monday, November 2, 2015, 13:10:18 »

You've ruined any argument by the old where has the money gone bit. Usual ill informed ramblings that keep popping up on here. Lets hope we win a few so the tards go back to sleepy byes.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #702 on: Monday, November 2, 2015, 13:12:17 »

I'm sure when Powers is ready to announce it he will announce it on Fanzai first and then nobody will know until the new guy is spotted in the dugout the weekend

According to fanzai the wigan game is still 0-0 and gladwin has just shot over. Not been updated since!
Flashheart

« Reply #703 on: Monday, November 2, 2015, 13:13:21 »

He complains that we sell players for peanuts, and then asks where the money's gone.

Special.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #704 on: Monday, November 2, 2015, 13:20:46 »

Fuck me, this cunt makes Reg look chirpy.

I assume that the user name 'Sir Red Albert' was already taken
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 ... 71   Go Up
Print
Jump to: