Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 71   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Next manager  (Read 193431 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: Sunday, October 18, 2015, 21:43:58 »

Quote from: Flashheart
I think he likely has a replacement manager for the new manager lined up.

blimey, one step ahead of himself
Barry Scott

« Reply #136 on: Sunday, October 18, 2015, 21:45:03 »

No manager would actually stop me going. I might insinuate as much, but I don't think there are any that would. Not even Lawrie Sanchez, Graham Rix or Malpas.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: Sunday, October 18, 2015, 21:45:55 »

Sorry to be a bit pants with the gossip but I'm not sure what Williams has been doing and I've never heard about Cooper & Williams not getting on!

And sorry Sonique I'm not sure about your Norwegian man either?!
UncleGary

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: Sunday, October 18, 2015, 21:48:16 »

If it was Steve Evans that would stop me going

Much as I appreciate the managerial achievements he's accomplished, no way of getting round how he's talked about us in the past. If he is the odious character he appears to be by all accounts I'd probably rather have Lee Power as player/manager/chairman. And stick Ojamaa in goal.
Flashheart

« Reply #139 on: Sunday, October 18, 2015, 21:58:25 »

Sorry to be a bit pants with the gossip but I'm not sure what Williams has been doing and I've never heard about Cooper & Williams not getting on!

And sorry Sonique I'm not sure about your Norwegian man either?!

Worst ITK ever.

Sort it out woman!
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: Sunday, October 18, 2015, 22:23:55 »

4 pages since this afternoon? that's more than on here all this year. Have I missed something?
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #141 on: Sunday, October 18, 2015, 22:28:21 »

I am getting bloody confused now, so Williams hasn't been coaching for months? And Cooper hasn't been managing for ages (some would mischievously suggest since January)....

So who is running the show? You can argue that Power is picking the team but as he is rarely here who is coaching them? Would explain why they are all injured if no one is training properly? And why if he is so tight has Power been paying Williams and Cooper for doing nowt?
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: Monday, October 19, 2015, 00:04:21 »

Worst ITK ever.

Sort it out woman!

I'm possibly the worst person to be ITK!! Unfortunately babies are now the top of me and the besties priority list so what her boyfriend did at work today slides down the list of topics of discussion!  Girl Giggle
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: Monday, October 19, 2015, 00:07:34 »

Yay! children. What the fuck is wrong with all of you
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: Monday, October 19, 2015, 01:53:15 »

If training hasn't really been happening, it might explain the leaky defence; why players aren't allowed to give interviews and why most of them pretend to be injured!

All sounds pretty far fetched...... Very Swindon.
Skinny Pete

« Reply #145 on: Monday, October 19, 2015, 05:41:29 »

The rumour about Williams and Cooper not getting on came from someone I know whose boy is on the books at STFC - so, as far as rumours go, it had some substance.

I remember Jack Barthram tweeting how he couldn't believe how unprofessionally run the club was when he left.

With Power having such a hands-on influence at the club but not actually being there on a day to day basis could have created the friction between the 2 as to who was 'in charge' and who did what.

This is why whoever takes over has to be given free rein but can you actually see Power retreating into the shadows to run the club but keeping his nose out of footballing matters.

Combe Down

« Reply #146 on: Monday, October 19, 2015, 06:04:43 »

Yay! children. What the fuck is wrong with all of you

Having children is a lifestyle choice.

I refer the honourable members to my early answer: 'Lee Peacock'.
corner

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: Monday, October 19, 2015, 06:47:02 »

If training hasn't really been happening, it might explain the leaky defence; why players aren't allowed to give interviews and why most of them pretend to be injured!

All sounds pretty far fetched...... Very Swindon.
I used to see steve hale most mornings at the gym except some mornings after games, even when they moved to calne, this has become more erratic now it would eaither be not at all or a lot later, so maybe he couldn't be bothered or this training thing.
Pax Romana

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: Monday, October 19, 2015, 07:02:18 »

No manager would actually stop me going. I might insinuate as much, but I don't think there are any that would. Not even Lawrie Sanchez, Graham Rix or Malpas.

Ched Evans as player-manager
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: Monday, October 19, 2015, 07:03:29 »

I remember all the fans who said they would stop going if PDC got the job and 12 months later were all lapping it up when we won the league.
Not all of us. And not just me
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 71   Go Up
Print
Jump to: