Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Risser.  (Read 18250 times)
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Tuesday, January 3, 2012, 10:53:32 »

We've seen how ruthless PdC is when it comes to player selection. If Risser wasn't up to standards, he wouldn't be in the squad every week.
Only Me

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Tuesday, January 3, 2012, 10:55:19 »

I agree with you, Risser is not good enough, we have a core of 7/8 players who are outstanding for us, we all know who these are, also we have a group of players who make up the numbers, Risser is one of these players.

Not to worry mind this January we will improve the squad further, with everything takes a bit of time but all coming together nicely now.

I disagree.

I believe Risser is definitely good enough.  At the start of the season he looked confident on the ball, sprayed his passes well and looked a good asset to me.  Although since then, he had an injury and confidence dipped soon after.  The above comments about hating / threatening him certainly don't help though.
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Tuesday, January 3, 2012, 10:55:37 »

If any of the fringe players are replaced by proven better players I have no objection.
Navyred stfc

« Reply #48 on: Tuesday, January 3, 2012, 12:02:51 »

I disagree.

I believe Risser is definitely good enough.  At the start of the season he looked confident on the ball, sprayed his passes well and looked a good asset to me.  Although since then, he had an injury and confidence dipped soon after.  The above comments about hating / threatening him certainly don't help though.

I don't know anything about the threats etc, that doesn't help but I have to disagree with you on Risser, I'd rather we kept Timlin than Risser, nothing against the bloke but moving forward Paolo will have to make tough decisions on players and can't see him in his long term plans, hopefully he comes good but he seems lost in games and positionally at times he's just awful.

Can you really see him playing at the league above if we get promoted?

My answer would be a definate no

« Last Edit: Tuesday, January 3, 2012, 12:20:26 by Navyred stfc » Logged
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Tuesday, January 3, 2012, 12:10:36 »

Can you really see him playing at the leek above if we get promoted?

That's my onion too.

Hope I'm wrong. Seems a nice bloke with the right attitude.
Navyred stfc

« Reply #50 on: Tuesday, January 3, 2012, 12:19:04 »

That's my onion too.

Hope I'm wrong. Seems a nice bloke with the right attitude.

He just doesn't cut the mustard I'm afraid  Smiley
Only Me

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Tuesday, January 3, 2012, 12:43:20 »

I don't know anything about the threats etc, that doesn't help but I have to disagree with you on Risser, I'd rather we kept Timlin than Risser, nothing against the bloke but moving forward Paolo will have to make tough decisions on players and can't see him in his long term plans, hopefully he comes good but he seems lost in games and positionally at times he's just awful.

Can you really see him playing at the league above if we get promoted?

My answer would be a definate no

It's all about opinions and I think he has the skills to do the business in this level and the one above.

Do you not think that for the tough / physical matches Paolo prefers Smith to play, but the games where there is less physical threat, Risser is the man to play?

I hope he stays and proves my opinion.
olliejames

« Reply #52 on: Tuesday, January 3, 2012, 12:45:19 »

In my opinion, he is not good enough.
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Tuesday, January 3, 2012, 12:47:45 »

Maybe the best is yet to come ... Riss----Risser-----Rissest?
69 er

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Tuesday, January 3, 2012, 13:57:40 »

He is a decent bloke by all accounts,hope im wrong in someways,if rooney and one other come in could see him going on loan
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Tuesday, January 3, 2012, 14:02:28 »

He is a decent bloke by all accounts,hope im wrong in someways,if rooney and one other come in could see him going on loan

Rooney plays in different position.  At the moment he is our only option as cover for Smith/Ferry, so he wont be going anywhere on loan.

Not the greatest player in our squad by any means but you need squad/fringe players and he will do nicely in this role.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Tuesday, January 3, 2012, 14:04:33 »

The other point that I didn't add last night that made the chat even more sad was you could feel it in his voice that he was very upset about it.

We forget that footballers are not very old. To be confronted by a few pissed up older meat heads in a stange Town let alone Country must not be a nice experience.
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Tuesday, January 3, 2012, 14:06:02 »

He looks a tidy player, certainly a good option in the squad

I come from a land down-under
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Tuesday, January 3, 2012, 14:11:13 »

At the moment he is our only option as cover for Smith/Ferry, so he wont be going anywhere on loan.

We don't really want to break the back-line up if we can help it by playing Alan Mc in midfield. Could do with signing a central midfielder this month.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Tuesday, January 3, 2012, 14:38:14 »

Why strengthen the squad then?Huh???if he plays crap but we win its ok?Huh??what a pointless post dv canio

I didnt say that in the slightest did I gerald?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: