Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Luis Suarez  (Read 6950 times)
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Sunday, February 12, 2012, 13:08:57 »

Scholes was superb yesterday, really surprised me as I couldn't see this comeback of his working out.  Having said that the Liverpool midfield were a complete non-entity through out the game, never seen a team give the opposition as much time as the scousers did yesterday. If Town played like that I'd have been pissed off, no matter what division we were in.

Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Sunday, February 12, 2012, 15:00:11 »

So Suarez is made to apologise by Liverpool.

I think it might be too little too late, but at least it's a step in the right direction.
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Sunday, February 12, 2012, 15:15:44 »

You mean the club wrote out a statement and put his name at the bottom.

Not that im being cynical at all
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Sunday, February 12, 2012, 15:54:27 »

Liverpool FC have at last acted as they should. Lets hope that is that.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Sunday, February 12, 2012, 16:01:26 »

The problem is that unless the PFA can get the two players together the media circus will continue when the two play against each other next.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #65 on: Sunday, February 12, 2012, 16:30:40 »

It looks like Liverpool's owners have made Dalglish and Suarez eat shit and rightly so. That should be an end to it.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Sunday, February 12, 2012, 18:25:06 »

The statements today (especially the one RE: Dalglish) make their 'we're always being victimised' fans look like knobheads. I find this funny.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Sunday, February 12, 2012, 20:57:18 »

Suarez is an absolute wound. Even if you exclude the racism thing, his kick on Scott Parker last Monday, his constant diving since his arrival, and the 8 game ban for biting an opponent in Holland go some way to illustrating what a cunt he is. The Evra thing should be the final straw. Fergie is completely correct, although Suarez isn't a disgrace to Liverpool, Liverpool are fucking abhorrent themselves. Dalgleish should be embarrassed and ashamed, as should every Red scouser.

not forgetting his despicable behaviour in the World Cup when he was rightly vilified by the majority of football fans.

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: