Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Crawley  (Read 20972 times)
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« on: Friday, January 18, 2013, 18:07:32 »

So it's a late kick off, whats the plan for most? I'm assuming many will take up the opportunity of more drinking time and have a few in London and maybe arrive at Crawley a little earlier than normal?
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, January 18, 2013, 18:18:17 »

I have noticed there's also the as cheap and slightly quicker option of going through Reading and Red Hill, so some may not even be going to London?
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Friday, January 18, 2013, 18:21:47 »

Sorry Chalky, i've noticed that it's on Telly, so I'll be drinking on the sofa. (same with Yeovil and Doncaster)

I'll save my 100% away record (Stevenage, Walsall and Stoke) for other games

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
Anteater

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Friday, January 18, 2013, 19:07:21 »

Going to this one with a couple of mates and have been asked to organise tickets. Phoned the ticket office today to find that they've sent all the tickets back to Creepy who had requested them back over their concern of us going into administration.  Roll Eyes
Looking like pay on the gate now !
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Friday, January 18, 2013, 19:21:48 »

My plan is to find a pub thats showing it, and have drink

Things get better but they never get good
Flashheart

« Reply #5 on: Friday, January 18, 2013, 19:23:18 »

My plan is to find a pub thats showing it, and have drink

I see wisdom in you.
JanTheMan

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Friday, January 18, 2013, 19:26:26 »

Going to this one with a couple of mates and have been asked to organise tickets. Phoned the ticket office today to find that they've sent all the tickets back to Creepy who had requested them back over their concern of us going into administration.  Roll Eyes

For real?

Good trip last season irrespective of the cracking result. 
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Friday, January 18, 2013, 19:37:08 »

Really? Hope they paid the postage. Fucking hell, slight over reaction.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Friday, January 18, 2013, 19:52:50 »

hahahaha ridiculous.
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Friday, January 18, 2013, 20:27:29 »

WTF?  So suddenly we're thieves who are going to sell the tickets and not pass on the money?  Pathetic.
Flashheart

« Reply #10 on: Friday, January 18, 2013, 20:30:33 »

WTF?  So suddenly we're thieves who are going to sell the tickets and not pass on the money?  Pathetic.

In fairness the club does have previous. (Diamond Mike et al)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Friday, January 18, 2013, 20:32:39 »

I would think that if we were put into admin that Crawley would become a creditor, a-la Cheltenham not so long ago. So they didn't take the "risk". Shows what a mischievous headline can do.
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Friday, January 18, 2013, 22:09:03 »

Best/cheapest route is reading via redhill on the train, if I manage to get there I'll be having a few in Reading around lunchtime then training it down to Crawley!

#VivaKenBarlow!
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Friday, January 18, 2013, 22:37:35 »

In fairness the club does have previous. (Diamond Mike et al)

Maybe or maybe they remember what they did when they were in admin themselves not that long ago. Something most of their fans seem to have forgotten about.
Peter Gibbons

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Saturday, January 19, 2013, 10:27:08 »

Maybe or maybe they remember what they did when they were in admin themselves not that long ago. Something most of their fans seem to have forgotten about.

I say boycott the game and tell them where they can stick their tickets.  But that's easy for me to say because I wasn't going anyway.

It's not that I'm lazy.  It's that I just don't care.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: