Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Charlie Austin  (Read 13421 times)
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Monday, May 31, 2010, 12:48:01 »

Just posted on the bobble thread before I saw this.

Idiots saying he bottled it and giving him abuse, can piss off.  My work colleague knows him and his family quite well and apparently he is absolutely devastated by it, refusing to take phone calls and see anyone.  The picture on the front of the Adver today says it all.  I feel so sorry for him and hope he gets over it and realises how important he is to this club.  Chin up Charlie!
Bumpkin

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Monday, May 31, 2010, 12:50:37 »

Is a LEGEND already.  Chin up Charlie, we all love you.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Monday, May 31, 2010, 12:53:02 »

Was there any need for "Austin watch" on the thisis site?
adje

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Monday, May 31, 2010, 13:48:48 »

Beats me how anybody could even contemplate berating Charlie-no one would have scored under those circumstances.

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Monday, May 31, 2010, 13:55:02 »

Beats me how anybody could even contemplate berating Charlie-no one would have scored under those circumstances.

I may have done. Except in my case the ball would have been going hopelessly wide and the divot would have diverted the ball back past the despairing dive of the keeper Wink
« Last Edit: Monday, May 31, 2010, 13:57:19 by OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR » Logged
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Monday, May 31, 2010, 13:56:58 »

Was there any need for "Austin watch" on the thisis site?

I took it to be a show of support for Charlie to demonstrate his overall contribution to the team and to very subtly tell anyone who may have been blaming him in any way, to fuck off.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Monday, May 31, 2010, 15:20:24 »

I took it to be a show of support for Charlie to demonstrate his overall contribution to the team and to very subtly tell anyone who may have been blaming him in any way, to fuck off.
Yep

"It just wasn’t really his day. Austin didn’t really put a foot wrong and you can’t blame him for ‘the miss’ - that was the fault of the pitch.  He did well to get into goalscoring positions against a resilient Millwall defence, and on another day may have grabbed a couple of goals."
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Monday, May 31, 2010, 15:34:41 »

I agree with that
fish head

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Monday, May 31, 2010, 19:08:00 »

Heard from someone who is close to some of the players that while they were out drowning their sorrows Saturday night, some prick gave Charlie a load of verbal abuse about the missed chance. Left the poor kid in tears.

Is if he wasn't feeling bad enough. 

what a fucking tosser,  :cunt:
really feel sorry for Charlie, im sure he'll get through this and have another fantastic season for us.
Processed Beats

I drop beats from this processed meat.

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Monday, May 31, 2010, 19:30:16 »

Brilliant quote from Danny after the game

"It's not thanks to you we lost ... it's thanks to you we ggot here"

Charlie Austin, Swindon Town legend

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Monday, May 31, 2010, 19:33:25 »

i dont believe for 1 minute that someone made the lad cry.a comment may have been made,but i'm sure austin didn't burst into tears about it.
fish head

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Monday, May 31, 2010, 19:37:35 »

i dont believe for 1 minute that someone made the lad cry.a comment may have been made,but i'm sure austin didn't burst into tears about it.

This idiot still should'nt have had a rant at Charlie after the season he's had.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #42 on: Monday, May 31, 2010, 19:37:42 »

I did once.It had gone all clumpy and i couldn't cut it with my mates blockbuster card.

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Monday, May 31, 2010, 19:43:03 »

This idiot still should'nt have had a rant at Charlie after the season he's had.

i agree if it did happen.i have my doubts
nochee

« Reply #44 on: Monday, May 31, 2010, 19:57:04 »

I did once.It had gone all clumpy and i couldn't cut it with my mates blockbuster card.

You should of used a drug helpline card
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: