Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 ... 35   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New Kit  (Read 86933 times)
skay

Ignore
« Reply #405 on: Friday, June 7, 2013, 21:29:11 »

can't believe we're not using this template...

[url width=640 height=565]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n438/clearplasters/shirts001Small.jpg[/url]
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #406 on: Friday, June 7, 2013, 21:45:33 »

Of course it does. They will make a fucking fortune. Plenty of people by a new shirt every season and the club usually sell out by the end of it.

Depends what you mean by a fucking fortune. Say they make £15 a shirt then 10k sold would only make £150k, which I personally wouldn't call a fucking fortune in the grand scheme of things.

But my point is that I'm not sure how much the sales are increased by having 3 new shirts a season as opposed to 1 or 2, I don't think the difference is as much as you might think. Especially when it means a shit design over a classic.
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #407 on: Friday, June 7, 2013, 22:14:05 »

I currently have no strong feeling towards the clubs new kit or the lady from the club shop. Thanks.

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #408 on: Friday, June 7, 2013, 22:42:02 »

That is a fucking shit kit.
red sheldon

Ignore
« Reply #409 on: Friday, June 7, 2013, 22:54:03 »

Collar. I love a collar.

Always reminds me of Johnny Moncur that!!

Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #410 on: Friday, June 7, 2013, 23:05:16 »

I currently have no strong feeling towards the clubs new kit or the lady from the club shop. Thanks.

This
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #411 on: Friday, June 7, 2013, 23:31:10 »

It's a shirt, get over it.
If you think they make £15 a shirt you are living in a dream world.
The shop manager is actually very nice and you lot are acting like a load of old cronies slagging off somebody behind their backs, if she was stood in front of you most of you wouldn't be as brave.  If your job was put at risk and a few months of planning got wasted because some twat at Samsung was not very good at their job, you would be pissed off too.
Her tweet was aimed at WillSuggsWill (Though it was not his fault, her anger should have been directed at Samsung)

Some people do need to grow up

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #412 on: Saturday, June 8, 2013, 01:23:22 »

All about how we play in it lets face it. Just got back after the Roses gig via the boozer. That's all I can be arsed to comment.
Give us an S

Ignore
« Reply #413 on: Saturday, June 8, 2013, 05:54:50 »

Well I think its a great kit. Adidas are miles ahead of any other brand. Collars look awful. Adidas 3 stripes on a kit make any kit look good. And like the fact its slightly different. And thank God we dont have an awful sponsor like most clubs! Will definately be buying on of these in long sleeve!
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #414 on: Saturday, June 8, 2013, 06:01:06 »

I am more pissed off at the fuzzy felt bagde.

For £40 plus ....I expect embroidered.....

Clems Army!
Give us an S

Ignore
« Reply #415 on: Saturday, June 8, 2013, 06:04:26 »

And if you compare it to most kits in the premier league its in a different class!! Even Man Utd have absolutely awful kits every year with a horrid looking sponsor.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #416 on: Saturday, June 8, 2013, 07:01:53 »

Well if you want a better designed bespoke kit can I suggest you gather together £100-200m of your own money,  get us to the premiership and then sure Adidas will design one.

We are a third division club with a comparatively small/medium fan base,  it's standard designs all the way.
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #417 on: Saturday, June 8, 2013, 08:02:20 »

It's a shirt, get over it.
If you think they make £15 a shirt you are living in a dream world.
The shop manager is actually very nice and you lot are acting like a load of old cronies slagging off somebody behind their backs, if she was stood in front of you most of you wouldn't be as brave.  If your job was put at risk and a few months of planning got wasted because some twat at Samsung was not very good at their job, you would be pissed off too.
Her tweet was aimed at WillSuggsWill (Though it was not his fault, her anger should have been directed at Samsung)

Some people do need to grow up

CHANG EXCLUSIVE - Berniman shagging club shop manager.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #418 on: Saturday, June 8, 2013, 08:13:43 »

Agree, would sooner see a winning team than worry about what they are playing in . . . and the few times I have been in the shop I have never had a problem with the staff!
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #419 on: Saturday, June 8, 2013, 08:15:48 »

Well I think it's horrible, but as I won't be purchasing it, my opinion probably doesn't matter.  I'm quite happy continuing to wear my 2011/12 home shirt.  Plain and simple design.

My son had the new home kit last season and says it wants the away kit this season.  I assume that's released later?

I've always found the shop manager ok, although she can get a bit defensive at the prices when I've heard people in there moaning. 
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 ... 35   Go Up
Print
Jump to: