Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: I have a bad feeling about this!  (Read 2329 times)
alex

« Reply #15 on: Friday, May 13, 2005, 16:44:50 »

sounds like complete bullshit to me but assuming it is true...
heywood, robinson, hewlett and howard, that makes 4 that are leaving. and then possibly igoe, rhys and duke. So thats 7.
i couldnt care less about these players leaving. I am of course hoping that smith isnt leaving, but apart from him and super sam, they can all go for all i care.
we had a mid table finish last year - what does it say about the club and the supporters if after finishing 12th we're getting all worried about whos going and whos not? if we want to get to the play offs, we must be prepared to kick out some of the players who don't give a shit about the club regardless of how much potential they have. finishing 12th is unnaccpetable - we need to rebuild and if this means losing 7 first teamers then so be it.
alex

« Reply #16 on: Friday, May 13, 2005, 16:47:35 »

another thing - with king, we have the ideal oppertunity to rebuild. he has many faults, but bringing in players on the cheap is his major strength - we have to get rid of the dead wood and rebuild now while we have him in charge or simply put up with a shit side next year aswell.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: