Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Deja Bloody Vu  (Read 4941 times)
Flashheart

« Reply #30 on: Saturday, February 2, 2013, 21:31:36 »

Hope it all works itself out for everybody whatever happens, but remember that football protest organisation is not worth any cost to your physical or mental health. X x

Hang on, we can't let that go.....

That is very gracious of you Ben.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Saturday, February 2, 2013, 22:08:26 »

Not been the best week in our history for sure.

Today I climbed out of my sick bed and drove to Crawley feeling crap both physically and mentally from all what has happened this week.

The game was poor for sure but you know what the "old" faces were there, Swindon passion, humour and whatever else you want its the fans that make you carry on.

At the whistle PDC came onto the pitch and clapped "us fans" and you know what "The FL can fuck off, Oxford can fuck off and so can Danny Wilson.
We are were here today and will be next week. This Club must have the biggest swings from depression and success than any other Club and I wouldn't swap my supporting history with any glory hunting premiership arm chair cunt.

"We are Swindon and we are here to stay"

Two fingers up to anything that is thrown at us. PDC is and will always be a god and hope he stays, but today was about being with those Supporters who in a strange way are family and always will be.

As for Jed and the Banbury Massive lets wait and see what happens. Tonight is just another Saturday night after coming back "on the road" what I love doing and still do. Supporting STFC. Tonight nothing drastic has happened and we have to take each day as it comes.

........and was a bonus to be interviewed on SKY and have the chance to say something nationwide about the "special one."

Off to bed now feeling crap but will drop off to sleep hearing the Swindon faithful, seeing Rooney peel away from scoring in front of the fans.

Nothing changes .............Til we Die.
GoSWINDON
Making the best out of the little I have.

going for a poo see you in two

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Saturday, February 2, 2013, 22:19:53 »

Not been the best week in our history for sure.

Today I climbed out of my sick bed and drove to Crawley feeling crap both physically and mentally from all what has happened this week.

The game was poor for sure but you know what the "old" faces were there, Swindon passion, humour and whatever else you want its the fans that make you carry on.

At the whistle PDC came onto the pitch and clapped "us fans" and you know what "The FL can fuck off, Oxford can fuck off and so can Danny Wilson.
We are were here today and will be next week. This Club must have the biggest swings from depression and success than any other Club and I wouldn't swap my supporting history with any glory hunting premiership arm chair cunt.

"We are Swindon and we are here to stay"

Two fingers up to anything that is thrown at us. PDC is and will always be a god and hope he stays, but today was about being with those Supporters who in a strange way are family and always will be.

As for Jed and the Banbury Massive lets wait and see what happens. Tonight is just another Saturday night after coming back "on the road" what I love doing and still do. Supporting STFC. Tonight nothing drastic has happened and we have to take each day as it comes.

........and was a bonus to be interviewed on SKY and have the chance to say something nationwide about the "special one."

Off to bed now feeling crap but will drop off to sleep hearing the Swindon faithful, seeing Rooney peel away from scoring in front of the fans.

Nothing changes .............Til we Die.

well done mate , who was the last guy spoke to by the sky cameras at the start of the game , cos he sits just down from me in the  DR ?

If I Don't See You Through  Week, I'll See You Through Window
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Saturday, February 2, 2013, 22:25:59 »

well done mate , who was the last guy spoke to by the sky cameras at the start of the game , cos he sits just down from me in the  DR ?

I was standing near the players entrance with Derek from Northampton. I guess they interviewed a few fans and edited it. Nobody else around at that time.
NZrobin

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Sunday, February 3, 2013, 08:19:03 »

Good evening DOB.

Sounds like your support is as strong as ever..better you try and get Jed of Banbury sorted out and soon.

Good luck from Auckland

NZ Robin Smiley

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: