Poll
Question: Do You Believe There Is A Mystery Investor?  (Voting closed: Thursday, June 14, 2007, 13:37:13)
YES - 28 (20.7%)
NO - 77 (57%)
Kitkat chunky - 30 (22.2%)
Total Voters: 86

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Do You Believe There Is A Mystery Investor?  (Read 12825 times)
sonic youth

« Reply #135 on: Sunday, June 17, 2007, 10:46:03 »

Quote from: "dell boy"
Thank you for your warm welcome yesterday.
In hindsight my opening post was a bit stupid by putting the word 'FACT' at the end and this obviously started you all off. Its not fact, but it is a bit more than just my opinion.
I've often been called a fencesitter by those who post both on here and ThisIs, at the moment that is correct. FBen thank you for your post I know it wasn't posted to back me up, it was for all those other Fencesitters and there are a hell of a lot of them out there, who could quite easily be put off my the ganging up tactics of Trust members on forums, and that is how I feel, I have an alternative view and because I don't toe-the-line of the militant side of The Trust I and others like me take a pasting.

My stance changed last year, I was pro-board until September 2006 and then realised I was wrong, very wrong.
When Bill Power was named as the finance behind The Consortium I was pleased like most others and could see the end of this corrupt board.
I even thought of joining the Trust, but as stated before I decided not to because of the aggression shown by Trust posters.
I supported The Orange protests, but not the protests at the back of The Arkells.
I am not convinced the Consortium have acted any different through the media than the antics shown by the current board and both imo have come out of this badly.
My point is - why should I a fencesitter believe everything the Trust/Consortium tell me because I don't, the same goes for The Board, but The Trust supporters inform others with great confidence that every single word that has ever been published from The Board are lies and deceit.
I'm always willing to listen to both sides even if I dont agree with them, maybe some of you should try being a bit flexible, if you dont you will find fewer and fewer fencesitters will join your crusade.

well done, it's not difficult to justify your own opinions is it? perhaps if you did  this a little more often instead of being deliberately polemic in order to garner a reaction then people might treat you with a bit more respect.
Sussex

« Reply #136 on: Sunday, June 17, 2007, 10:57:21 »

10 pages of dick waving. Well done to all involved. I know it's a forum but ffs.
red macca

« Reply #137 on: Sunday, June 17, 2007, 10:57:59 »

Quote from: "sonic youth"
Quote from: "dell boy"
Thank you for your warm welcome yesterday.
In hindsight my opening post was a bit stupid by putting the word 'FACT' at the end and this obviously started you all off. Its not fact, but it is a bit more than just my opinion.
I've often been called a fencesitter by those who post both on here and ThisIs, at the moment that is correct. FBen thank you for your post I know it wasn't posted to back me up, it was for all those other Fencesitters and there are a hell of a lot of them out there, who could quite easily be put off my the ganging up tactics of Trust members on forums, and that is how I feel, I have an alternative view and because I don't toe-the-line of the militant side of The Trust I and others like me take a pasting.

My stance changed last year, I was pro-board until September 2006 and then realised I was wrong, very wrong.
When Bill Power was named as the finance behind The Consortium I was pleased like most others and could see the end of this corrupt board.
I even thought of joining the Trust, but as stated before I decided not to because of the aggression shown by Trust posters.
I supported The Orange protests, but not the protests at the back of The Arkells.
I am not convinced the Consortium have acted any different through the media than the antics shown by the current board and both imo have come out of this badly.
My point is - why should I a fencesitter believe everything the Trust/Consortium tell me because I don't, the same goes for The Board, but The Trust supporters inform others with great confidence that every single word that has ever been published from The Board are lies and deceit.
I'm always willing to listen to both sides even if I dont agree with them, maybe some of you should try being a bit flexible, if you dont you will find fewer and fewer fencesitters will join your crusade.

well done, it's not difficult to justify your own opinions is it? perhaps if you did  this a little more often instead of being deliberately polemic in order to garner a reaction then people might treat you with a bit more respect.
you copied what i said with bigger words
sonic youth

« Reply #138 on: Sunday, June 17, 2007, 11:00:36 »

i didn't read what you said cos you're a cunt
red macca

« Reply #139 on: Sunday, June 17, 2007, 11:02:09 »

Quote from: "sonic youth"
i didn't read what you said cos you're a cunt
*Because* stop your text shit
red macca

« Reply #140 on: Sunday, June 17, 2007, 11:02:52 »

Quote from: "Sussex Red"
10 pages of dick waving. Well done to all involved. I know it's a forum but ffs.
Thankyou
Sussex

« Reply #141 on: Sunday, June 17, 2007, 11:03:37 »

Quote from: "red macca"
Quote from: "Sussex Red"
Thankyou

No probs m8  Cheesy
justboiledover

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: Sunday, June 17, 2007, 23:45:30 »

Dell, I think that you are wrong to state that the board and the trust deserve equally low credit. Despite not being in a position to impliment it the trust have come up with several very good medium/long term strategies for the club that meet with aproval from councill/residents. The board rubished these without even looking at them. The board then started mud slinging at the trust, who up untill this point had not said a word against any official board member. Meanwhile the board have come up with no ideas that will benifit this club in any way shape or form. I personally believe that the refusal to come up with a groundshare plan acceptable to the councill (ie gift me land so i can make a profitt out of houses) is proof enough that they will move us to chippenham citing "all other avenues have been explored".

I've grown up in Swindon but done a degree in Manchester (wife's a city fan) I've seen some of their protests and heard about others. If there is one critisism that I would level at TRUSTSTFC it is that they have been too fucking plasid.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: