Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: This forum where did it all gone wrong?  (Read 8137 times)
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Friday, April 24, 2009, 13:40:05 »

I think I'll grill my muffins in future, just to be on the safe side.

A wise choice and they will probably taste much better as well.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Friday, April 24, 2009, 13:41:52 »

I think you're talking about the now (alas) obsolete  "Arachnoflame 500'".   You may have some luck on EBay ?

Thanks Neville. I'll check it out.  Cool Cool Cool

If I can get one perhaps my house will stop smelling of teenage boys and burnt spiders.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Friday, April 24, 2009, 13:44:07 »

Thanks Neville. I'll check it out.  Cool Cool Cool

If I can get one perhaps my house will stop smelling of teenage boys and burnt spiders.

Have you tried glade plugins? All you need is a 3 pronged plug socket and your room will smell of fields instantly.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Friday, April 24, 2009, 13:46:46 »

After some research it apprears the 500 model is being replaced by a new 6320 model.

This offers enhancements such as:

-Filiming your arachnid murder sprees in glorious 1080p full HD
-10 gb MP3 Capacity
- HDMI connectivity
- WifI
- bluetooth 6.0

Sadly the much anticipated toaster function appears to have been ommited.
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Friday, April 24, 2009, 13:47:11 »

Have you tried glade plugins? All you need is a 3 pronged plug socket and your room will smell of fields instantly.

Does it kills spiders?
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Friday, April 24, 2009, 13:52:32 »

Does it kills spiders?

empty the glade plugin of its field fresh smell liquid on the carpet and replace with arachnoid poison. This will kill your spiders and your carpet will smell delightful thereby reducing the teenage boy smell.

Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Friday, April 24, 2009, 13:57:55 »

Bobs Oraange - you sir are a fucking genius
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Friday, April 24, 2009, 14:04:37 »

Does anyone have any recommendations for inhumane mini flamethrowers please?  my old school method of a can of lynx deodorant and a ciagrette lighter is very fuel ineffeicient.

Can you cook crumpets in this way also?

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Friday, April 24, 2009, 14:10:42 »

Can you cook crumpets in this way also?

Techncially possible, but not recommended unless you wish your crumpets to taste of teenage boys
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Friday, April 24, 2009, 14:15:07 »

Techncially possible, but not recommended unless you wish your crumpets to taste of teenage boys
And if you do, you should hand yourself in to the relevant authorities forthwith
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Friday, April 24, 2009, 14:34:16 »

Sadly back on topic, IMO there has been a decline in the quality of posting lately (or should that be toasting?). There just seems to be a distinct lack of fun more than anything. Just the same old football bollocks and pauld, Lumps, Reg and Ironside droning on about political shite (I know what you'll say - don't read it - I don't, but it's still boring).

I think it's because Ben seems to have been a lot less crazy lately. I mean, when was the last time he went out, got pissed and lost all his clothes? Or scratched his arsehole after chopping chillis and then came and told us all about it?

I liked the old drunken late night threads, they used to be fun. If you look back historically at the TEF most of the jovial times were started by Ben. You get the occasional ace thread started by a random TEFer, but Ben was consistent.

I miss all the crazy shit that. I suppose what I'm trying to say is; Ben pull your finger out and be a bit more 2007ish again.
« Last Edit: Friday, April 24, 2009, 14:36:00 by Samdy Gray » Logged
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Friday, April 24, 2009, 14:54:23 »

Sussex,you need a pair of these !

http://www.gizmoandwidget.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=269

I have some and frankly they have changed my life.

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
Sussex

« Reply #72 on: Friday, April 24, 2009, 15:03:13 »

Sussex,you need a pair of these !

http://www.gizmoandwidget.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=269

I have some and frankly they have changed my life.

Oooh, I got something like that when I bought a wok but haven't used them. Problem solved!
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Friday, April 24, 2009, 15:20:34 »

Sadly back on topic, IMO there has been a decline in the quality of posting lately (or should that be toasting?). There just seems to be a distinct lack of fun more than anything. Just the same old football bollocks and pauld, Lumps, Reg and Ironside droning on about political shite (I know what you'll say - don't read it - I don't, but it's still boring).
Actually, me Reg and Ironside rarely get involved in most of the political threads, just the occasional outbreak of "You're a Nazi", "You're a commie", "Fuck off and die you old bastard" stuff. The political threads are more your Colin Todds, Phil_S, ganimah etc (e.g. budget thread, various Labour are shit threads etc). But this thread was going quite well as classic TEF until you ruined it Smiley
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Friday, April 24, 2009, 15:25:40 »

I could use the Arachnoflame 6030 to burn labour ministers and post pictures if that would help?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: