Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Season Ticket Holders...  (Read 2982 times)
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, November 26, 2007, 15:27:32 »

Unless I am missing something we haven't had any points deuduction and it is not in the pipeline

I come from a land down-under
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Monday, November 26, 2007, 15:48:06 »

people keep mentioning Dec 1st as the deadline. i've not seen or heard otherwise.

the only deadline with regard to anything is the end of Nov for the takeover to be completed.

OneAndrewFitton

« Reply #17 on: Monday, November 26, 2007, 15:58:20 »

I have heard a lot of rumours regarding the 30th november, it maybe true or maybe not, thing is i wouldn't like to risk it, this takeover needs to be done now, if it's not done by friday and these rumours are true then perhaps saturday will be our last game?

If the WDP are to be believed and the takeover is weeks away then we are in serious trouble.

I have been sceptical from the start regarding this takeover, as all investors/takeovers with this board fall apart and i can see the same happening with this one.
STFC Bart

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Monday, November 26, 2007, 15:59:40 »

The 1st of December is the deadline given by the FLeague.

If things are not sorted by then sanctions are highly likely, which points to a points deduction
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Monday, November 26, 2007, 16:02:01 »

where have they posted this STFC Bart,

OneAndrewFitton

« Reply #20 on: Monday, November 26, 2007, 16:02:29 »

Quote from: "STFC Bart"
The 1st of December is the deadline given by the FLeague.

If things are not sorted by then sanctions are highly likely, which points to a points deduction

Is this an actual fact though bart is just speculation? if it is true i really fear for STFC, i just cannot see HMRC and other creditors waiting any longer and you cannot blame them, they have been patient for months now and they have to do something, the blame would lie with the board and not the creditors.
fatbury

« Reply #21 on: Monday, November 26, 2007, 16:09:38 »

we will find out on 1st/2nd Decemeber ...
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: