Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 11   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Why can't we eat whales?  (Read 12307 times)
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Tuesday, June 20, 2006, 11:34:58 »

Thats another thing that upsets me, Seal clubbing. How sick is that ? I watched a documentry about that once too. Showed a man just walking up to a baby seal that was looking up to him and he just whalloped him one. Who could have the heart to do that. We have some right bastards in this world I tell ya. When Animals start attacking back I will laugh. I hope that man got attacked by a huge group of angry seals that night  :x

RED ARMY
McLovin

« Reply #31 on: Tuesday, June 20, 2006, 11:37:23 »

Sade, that isn't for cruelty, that is tradition from hundreds of years. The seals need to be killed, and that is the way they have done it for generations. It's not something they do for fun.
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Tuesday, June 20, 2006, 11:41:34 »

Oh, why do they kill them then?

RED ARMY
McLovin

« Reply #33 on: Tuesday, June 20, 2006, 11:43:54 »

Because seal populations get too high at a certain time of year when all the babies are born. That's what culls are for - to reduce population
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Tuesday, June 20, 2006, 11:45:16 »

If that is the case Db why don'tthey shoot the seals instead of clubbing them to death?
STFC Village

« Reply #35 on: Tuesday, June 20, 2006, 11:45:37 »

Embarrassingly, the seal clubbers in question nearly killed male vocalist and Heidi Klum shagger, Seal, in a bizarre case of mistaken identity. Left him with facial scarring
McLovin

« Reply #36 on: Tuesday, June 20, 2006, 11:47:03 »

Quote from: "STFCBird"
If that is the case Db why don'tthey shoot the seals instead of clubbing them to death?

Because it's what they have been brought up to do. It's a bit like fox hunting. They could shoot them, but it's traditional to hunt them on horses with dogs. I agree with fox hunting too, btw.
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Tuesday, June 20, 2006, 11:47:03 »

Surely they could kill them in a more speedy manor instead of beating them to death. A single bullet or something ?  Sad

I still don't think its right though. Can't they let the seals go on holiday. I'll take a couple of hundred and hide them in my room, my mum will never know and we can take some to the county ground on match days to make the attendances higher. Or donate them to zoos around the world.

RED ARMY
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Tuesday, June 20, 2006, 11:47:18 »

Spud

« Reply #39 on: Tuesday, June 20, 2006, 11:47:24 »

Quote from: "STFC Village"
Embarrassingly, the seal clubbers in question nearly killed male vocalist and Heidi Klum shagger, Seal, in a bizarre case of mistaken identity. Left him with facial scarring

STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Tuesday, June 20, 2006, 11:48:28 »

Quote from: "Dave Blackcurrant"
Quote from: "STFCBird"

Because it's what they have been brought up to do. It's a bit like fox hunting. They could shoot them, but it's traditional to hunt them on horses with dogs. I agree with fox hunting too, btw.

No you don't. you are just shit stirring  Wink
McLovin

« Reply #41 on: Tuesday, June 20, 2006, 11:49:46 »

Okay, not agree with it. Don't care about it would be more accurate. Don't see why it's banned.
Gazza's Fat Mate

« Reply #42 on: Tuesday, June 20, 2006, 12:01:52 »

I fucking hate Japan!!! They want to kill shit loads more whales they can't even sell the meat they have at the mo becuse no-one in there shitty conutry eats whale meet!!!!! Japan the cunts have paid landed locked cuntry's billions of yen (that japan money) to join the whale council thing how is that fair how can a land lcoked country go whaling!!!!!!!

Fuck bombing Iran lets start bombing Japan they won't think killing whales is fun and good then will they!!!!!!

as you can tell this is a subject taht really gets my blood boling!!!!!  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Tuesday, June 20, 2006, 12:08:50 »

killing whales is totally disgusting in my opinion and just not needed,whales are highly intelligent creatures and many are in danger of extinction,thats reason enough for me.add that to the slow horrific death these creatures endure and it makes me sick.

as for the clubbing of seals and fox hunting those bastards that do it deserve the death that they inflict on the poor innocent creatures they kill!
aaaarrrrrggggghhhhhh wankers!!!!

we should be looking after the planet we live in and protecting its wildlife not destroying it slowly as is the case now.
McLovin

« Reply #44 on: Tuesday, June 20, 2006, 13:38:03 »

Quote from: "arriba"
whales are highly intelligent creatures

Whaling boats aren't small. If they were that intelligent, they'd dive deeper, surely? Intelligent animals tend to be able to avoid capture by playing to their strengths. For a whale, that would be swimming out of the way. :roll:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 11   Go Up
Print
Jump to: