Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Caddis  (Read 3559 times)
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #15 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 10:22:21 »

The Brum forum are saying he is the best right back in the last 8 years or so since Martin Grainger.

They seem to like him somewhat. I hope he keeps it up, I am disappointed in how and why he left but I hope he carries on providing the good for the Blues upping his eventual transfer fee somewhat.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Joycie

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 10:39:04 »

It was only a week ago when they were saying "We don't want a fat division 4 player".

I hate brummies.
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 10:44:56 »

Well there's the proof that he was Championship quality, I guess.  Seemingly rapid return to fitness as well.

It makes you wonder if there ever was a fitness issue or it was just all attitude based?
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 10:55:11 »

I went to all the UK pre season games and to my eye he was well in advance of most in terms of fitness.
cheltred69

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 11:16:33 »

Judging only by the interviews from Caddis & PdC - Caddis admitted he returned a little off the pace as he'd not done any fitness work for a couple of weeks, having had his baby.  He believes that he worked hard to catch up to get back to where he should be.  Di Canio alluded to a number of issues with Caddis's attitude of which the fitness was just one.  It appears that by the time the season started it was no longer a matter of fitness but other issues between the 2 of them had taken over.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 12:16:06 »

I went to all the UK pre season games and to my eye he was well in advance of most in terms of fitness.

The crucial point being.....to my eye.

Your and my eyes are not the same as the man with the most important eyes.....all this bollox about him having a child is no excuse....total bullshit if indeed he is using that as a reason....your fitness and training as a pro in no way should be affected at all by this scenario.
As a pro footballer he has the ideal job in this scenario,even if he was missing sessions then the work could be done at home ....unlike most other people who really have to juggle there working lives when having a child then in my view its a piss poor excuse and one that PDC reckons is one as well.

As i say it could be other issues but if it is the fitness one then i have no sympathy with Mr Caddis at all.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 12:34:26 »

It makes you wonder if there ever was a fitness issue or it was just all attitude based?

I think it's pretty obvious now. Get rid.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: