Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Tonights result  (Read 8966 times)
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 20:35:37 »

because it bothered me. and I wanted to vent.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #76 on: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 20:44:02 »

fat guy with a goattee, rick wakeman and the other one....

DV - I'm pretty sure who you mean. "Rick Wakeman" has been to virtually evey game for 35 years. "Fat goatee" a little bit less. They sit right by me in the DRS. They're actually good guys who really care for STFC. In the case of "Rick Wakeman" STFC is his life. I may not agree with their opinion but they're sure as hell allowed to express it. They've paid their dues. 
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #77 on: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 20:47:44 »

Ah i get it now have you got to have been going for a certain amount of time before you can moan
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #78 on: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 20:51:20 »

No, but they're not natural moaners. They respond to what they see. Their first insitinct is to get behind the team but their natural insticts are normally right.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #79 on: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 20:53:25 »

They victim of said incident didn't look like Rick Wakeman that's for sure.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 20:53:51 »

DV - I'm pretty sure who you mean. "Rick Wakeman" has been to virtually evey game for 35 years. "Fat goatee" a little bit less. They sit right by me in the DRS. They're actually good guys who really care for STFC. In the case of "Rick Wakeman" STFC is his life. I may not agree with their opinion but they're sure as hell allowed to express it. They've paid their dues. 

I've got no problem with them having gone for years and most people who have attended any amount of away games know who they are....but I have never ever heard any of them ever say anything positive before in my life.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Monday, October 6, 2008, 08:03:02 »

no, and I'm not going to post anymore, it's not a witch hunt, just found it hard get my head round.

Three nil up and they were singing "f*ck off back to Scotland" and shouting abuse and refusing to sing ANYTHING wwith Malpas name in it.  FFS, 3 nil up away from home - if they can't get behind Malpas and the team then, then the poor bloke doesn't have a chance.

That really annoyed me and the few that did it know who they are and should be ashamed of themselves. 
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: Monday, October 6, 2008, 08:04:04 »

If that's what it's like at 3-0 away from home then I dread to think what the atmosphere will be like on Saturday.

I might just stay in the pub.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #83 on: Monday, October 6, 2008, 08:42:51 »

Three nil up and they were singing "f*ck off back to Scotland" and shouting abuse and refusing to sing ANYTHING wwith Malpas name in it.  FFS, 3 nil up away from home - if they can't get behind Malpas and the team then, then the poor bloke doesn't have a chance.

That really annoyed me and the few that did it know who they are and should be ashamed of themselves. 

Thats just fucking ignorant, they are poor excuses for Town supporters, I am ashamed of them.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
sal66

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: Monday, October 6, 2008, 08:58:45 »

DV - Nothing to do with us, we were sat nowhere near that. Perhaps you need to actually be there so you can get your facts straight before you start accusing people on forums
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: Monday, October 6, 2008, 09:02:10 »

Whens the bus to hereford?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: Monday, October 6, 2008, 09:04:57 »

DV - Nothing to do with us, we were sat nowhere near that. Perhaps you need to actually be there so you can get your facts straight before you start accusing people on forums

I think it was Spence that firs mentioned Sal and the travel club. Just for the record.

Anyway that's a rubbish rant. Go listen to the Kinnear interview, come back and do it properly. Hint, start by saying "Which one of you is ...." and take it from there Wink
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: Monday, October 6, 2008, 10:34:44 »

I went and i'm positive it wasn't them to be fair, although DV's comments about positivity i'm sure are 100% correct.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #88 on: Monday, October 6, 2008, 10:35:51 »

Dv did not even mention sal did he??
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: Monday, October 6, 2008, 10:42:36 »

Nope not directly and i wasn't referring to Sal either, just the others.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: