Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Heaton shocked by King criticism  (Read 4540 times)
Whits
Morphined Up

« on: Monday, September 12, 2005, 11:37:00 »

‘GOBSMACKED’ Tom Heaton cannot believe the manager is bearing the brunt of supporters’ current frustration and feels it is the players who need to take responsibility for a disappointing sequence of results.

The Manchester United youngster was shocked by the ‘stick’ being dished out to Andy King and feels it is unfair.

There were calls from the crowd for the manager’s head on Saturday.

It’s not the first time King has had to endure that but it was a ‘first’ for the young keeper.

He said: “It was the first time really that I’d noticed it.

“I was actually quite gobsmacked.

“Everything we’ve been doing, for my money, the tactics and the coaching staff has been first class.

“They’re getting us ready for the game but when we cross the white line as players we need to take the responsibility. It’s not the management.

“It’s individual little mistakes, like myself in the Walsall match last week.

“There’s little things where players need to take responsibility.

“Andy King’s been absolutely first-class, his man-management, the whole shooting match has been top drawer.

“I haven’t got a negative word to say.

“It’s almost upsetting to hear. But I’m sure the way the manager is, he’ll take it on the chin and it’ll egg him on to get some results.”

sounds like some of the players love him   Shocked

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, September 12, 2005, 11:49:52 »

They should feel guilty as fuck  because they are all useless journey men plodders intent only on picking up their wages .They have no pride,loyalty to the club or supporters and they smell. :x

/
W56196272
Spud

« Reply #2 on: Monday, September 12, 2005, 12:15:53 »

And what are we going to do when all our loan players go back?, we will be seriously fucked then if we aint already!. :-))(
adje

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, September 12, 2005, 12:32:51 »

It always makes me chuckle when players claim"We're right behind the boss"-course they fucking are because a new manager probably wouldn't pick the useless twats!Thats what all the english players who are in the side say about Eriksson

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Spud

« Reply #4 on: Monday, September 12, 2005, 12:41:26 »

Quote from: "adje"
It always makes me chuckle when players claim"We're right behind the boss"-course they fucking are because a new manager probably wouldn't pick the useless twats!Thats what all the english players who are in the side say about Eriksson

I agree with that!

On another note i thought it was hilarious what Ifil said in the adver "If you can say you were totally outplayed by a good team, you hold your hands up. That hasn't been the case here and i don't think we've really played badly!" what game were you at Saturday then Jerel?. :?
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, September 12, 2005, 14:13:31 »

Quote from: "Spuddy_STFC"
And what are we going to do when all our loan players go back?, we will be seriously fucked then if we aint already!. :-))(

This is the main thing I'm worried about. If King goes before the transfer window we'll be fucked. All our free loanees will go back and we will desperately need someone with contacts to get quality loanees like Heaton but he is only here because King knows Alex Ferguson.

Then if Evans gets another injury or hasn't recovered we'll be left with Bulman in goal and no manager who can find suitable cover with no money.

:?
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Monday, September 12, 2005, 15:36:55 »

Quote from: "Ben Wah Balls"

This is the main thing I'm worried about. If King goes before the transfer window we'll be fucked. All our free loanees will go back and we will desperately need someone with contacts to get quality loanees like Heaton but he is only here because King knows Alex Ferguson.

Then if Evans gets another injury or hasn't recovered we'll be left with Bulman in goal and no manager who can find suitable cover with no money.

but surely having loan player after loan player is just, trying to polish a turd....I mean half our team arent even ours...to me that isnt right sadly we dont have much choice
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Monday, September 12, 2005, 15:44:04 »

So you'd rather we had Bulman in goal instead of Heaton then?
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Monday, September 12, 2005, 16:03:59 »

But if a new manager came in he'd have different contacts...

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Monday, September 12, 2005, 16:05:29 »

Yeah none probably. Sad
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Monday, September 12, 2005, 16:06:55 »

I'd disagree. We can't keep a manager just the sake for a few contacts he knows...

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Piemonte

« Reply #11 on: Monday, September 12, 2005, 16:09:29 »

Quote from: "DV85"
Quote from: "Ben Wah Balls"

but surely having loan player after loan player is just, trying to polish a turd....I mean half our team arent even ours...to me that isnt right sadly we dont have much choice

A fair point DV in some ways DV, but of our loan players the only one who's really looked any good is Heaton. Heath has looked ok in patches (not on the left wing) Collins is a defender who cant mark, McDermott hasnt and probably wont play, Gurney is well, just Gurney.

We are also not the only club in the division to have loan players padding out the squad.
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Monday, September 12, 2005, 17:30:09 »

You can't underestimate how important these loan players are though and especially when we have such a shoestring budget. We are sure to really miss things like this. You won't realise how much difference it makes until afterwards.

I just hope we get a manager who does have some contacts. I'm not expecting too though.
 :|
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Monday, September 12, 2005, 18:02:24 »

Why do you think King is the only manager with contacts?
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Monday, September 12, 2005, 18:05:53 »

ben i feel you are clutching at straws
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: