Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: DONT PANIC  (Read 3517 times)
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« on: Saturday, March 18, 2006, 20:44:52 »

not yet anyway. we have 3 home games in a row now, and 2 of them are against hartlepool and mkdonalds. we need the fans now more than ever to get us through this, and gettin on peopls backs is not goin 2 help. if we get 7 points out of the next 3 games, weve still got a chance so COME ON

SWINDON TILL I DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Things get better but they never get good
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, March 18, 2006, 20:52:10 »

The county ground is a fortress after all.

/
W56196272
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, March 18, 2006, 20:54:40 »

what im trying to say is that if all fans go into our home games expecting defeat and consigning ourseleves to league 2 next season, how the hell is that going to help the players?? the players need our support, otherwise we will be doomed. so lets stop fukin moanin and get behind the lads.

Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, March 18, 2006, 20:56:27 »

Chesterfield now becomes the proverbial must win game....they're a decent away side, but probably aren't going anywhere other than mid table and probably wont fancy it if we get about them....win and things will look different anything less and its curtains.

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, March 18, 2006, 20:56:54 »

too late dave
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, March 18, 2006, 20:58:34 »

I agree. I know its not looking too good and we're all gutted to say the least, but lets get behind the lads and give them our support because the last thing they need is negativity. Saturdays game will be like a cup final game, as will all the rest of them be.

RED ARMY
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, March 18, 2006, 21:04:47 »

Quote from: "Sade"
I agree. I know its not looking too good and we're all gutted to say the least, but lets get behind the lads and give them our support because the last thing they need is negativity. Saturdays game will be like a cup final game, as will all the rest of them be.

That makes it a problem then Sade...we can't get past the first round of even the Wilts Shield let alone a cup final.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Saturday, March 18, 2006, 21:06:36 »

The players need our support.

If I have to read that 1 more time im going to scream.

Surely its about time the cunts of players start repaying some of the support they have had all season.The fans have nothing to be ashamed of they have given it 100% all year in very trying times.

The poor saps like Spencers lot,Mexico,Whits,Dv etc that travel to all the games have been a credit to the club and those players.That in itself should be enough for the players to give a bit back for a change and show even half the passion that they do.

/
W56196272

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, March 18, 2006, 21:07:02 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
Quote from: "Sade"

That makes it a problem then Sade...we can't get past the first round of even the Wilts Shield let alone a cup final.

sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Saturday, March 18, 2006, 21:19:15 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
The poor saps like Spencers lot,Mexico,Whits,Dv etc that travel to all the games have been a credit to the club and those players.That in itself should be enough for the players to give a bit back for a change and show even half the passion that they do.

oi, i've only missed a few as well  :x

we need to win nearly all of our remaining home games to stay up, an almost impossible feat.

i don't want to accept relegation this early but for the sake of my sanity, i might have to.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Saturday, March 18, 2006, 21:25:30 »

Quote from: "sonicyouth"

oi, i've only missed a few as well  :x

we need to win nearly all of our remaining home games to stay up, an almost impossible feat.

i don't want to accept relegation this early but for the sake of my sanity, i might have to.

Sorry Sonic I did say etc but obviously you should have been on the named list Cheesy

/
W56196272
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Saturday, March 18, 2006, 21:43:26 »

Surely its about time the cunts of players start repaying some of the support they have had all season.The fans have nothing to be ashamed of they have given it 100% all year in very trying times.

Agreed.  Given the abuse that could have been dished out and the fact that despite being in the bottom 4 for nearly all the season we have maintained an average gate like last seasons.  Away support sounds like it's been great all season, considering those that have gone up and down the country probably know whats coming most fo the time.

The players have 8 games to show us they have the balls as well.
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Saturday, March 18, 2006, 21:52:14 »

right

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
stfc11

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Saturday, March 18, 2006, 22:18:18 »

don't we have a load of little school kids in the stratton bank on saturday?
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Saturday, March 18, 2006, 22:19:02 »

not that i no of

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: