Poll
Question: Legend or Idiot?  (Voting closed: Sunday, February 27, 2005, 20:37:15)
Legend - 18 (52.9%)
Idiot - 10 (29.4%)
Sniff sniff I dont care about Premeirship football - 0 (0%)
Yeovil Red you are the King of football posts! - 6 (17.6%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Mourinho  (Read 8746 times)
Piemonte

« Reply #15 on: Monday, February 28, 2005, 12:50:44 »

Virtually every interview he does makes me laugh out loud.

With his record, he has every right to be confident in his ability.

LEG END
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Monday, February 28, 2005, 12:53:32 »

if you put mourinho in the swindon job he would probably do shit. he wouldnt have a clue about this league!
Piemonte

« Reply #17 on: Monday, February 28, 2005, 12:54:56 »

Quote from: "Rich"
if you put mourinho in the swindon job he would probably do shit. he wouldnt have a clue about this league!

absolute bollocks.

I we had any of the "big three" managers we'd be higher in the league than we are now.

Thats not anti king by the way, just realistic
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Monday, February 28, 2005, 12:56:23 »

Quote from: "Piemonte2"
Quote from: "Rich"

absolute bollocks.

I we had any of the "big three" managers we'd be higher in the league than we are now.

Thats not anti king by the way, just realistic
would we though? would the players put in more effort if we had fergie or jose?
Piemonte

« Reply #19 on: Monday, February 28, 2005, 12:57:24 »

bluntly, yes. Smiley
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Monday, February 28, 2005, 12:59:24 »

why? im not disputing jose being a good manager. i think he is a brill manager but would he really be able to take a team like us up from league 1 to the premiership on a limited budget with free transfers?
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Monday, February 28, 2005, 13:07:37 »

I think Jose would do well in this league, any league in fact, he's just a great manager. Most of the other premiership managers would probably be pretty useless or at best average though.

Mourinho is the best thing that's happened to the premiership since we won promotion into it.
Piemonte

« Reply #22 on: Monday, February 28, 2005, 13:08:57 »

Not sure about getting us to the premiership, but I'm confident we'd be involved in the auto promotion race now rather than the play off race with Mourinho in charge
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Monday, February 28, 2005, 13:12:14 »

Quote from: "Piemonte2"
Not sure about getting us to the premiership, but I'm confident we'd be involved in the auto promotion race now rather than the play off race with Mourinho in charge
i might just agree with you there pie. but only because we have good players. if jose had been in charge of the king team of old then we wouldnt have a chance
Barry Potter

« Reply #24 on: Monday, February 28, 2005, 13:29:26 »

Idiot.

It would be great if they fuck up the premiership now like they have the champions league and FA Cup and their 200m team just end up with the Carling cup. :Ride On Fatbury's Lovestick
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Monday, February 28, 2005, 13:34:34 »

No it wouldn't, so Man United win again that would just be dull. They haven't fucked up the champions league.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Monday, February 28, 2005, 13:40:08 »

nobody wants man u to win! im glad someone different will win the prem this time! and chelsea can easily get through to the next champions league round
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #27 on: Monday, February 28, 2005, 15:43:50 »

Under JM we would be top - no doubt. Fergie would give the players a good kick up the arse but wouldn't be the sort of manager to trawl around for 'bargains'. Wenger wouldn't be able to sort out defence either i don't think.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Monday, February 28, 2005, 15:45:28 »

whoever is in charge they will have a difficult job here!
Barry Potter

« Reply #29 on: Monday, February 28, 2005, 18:34:54 »

Fair point about Man Utd but from a comedic value it would be much funnier to see Abramovich have spent all this money in the last 2 years and just have the carling cup to show for it.Even funnier if he got bored and jacked it in sending Chelsea down the Leeds route (but worse) :Ride On Fatbury's Lovestick

If Chelsea do start winning things then they'll become the team all the kids and the glory hunters tag onto and they will become as hated as Man Utd anyway.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: