Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Day of the Jackal  (Read 2144 times)
faringdingdong

Ignore
« on: Thursday, December 23, 2004, 13:25:12 »

How fookin good is that film, given its age, still awesome.

We wanna go somewhere else. We're not threatened by people anymore. All our insecurities have evaporated. We're in the clouds now. We're wide open. We're spacemen orbiting the earth. The world looks beautiful from here, man.
Piemonte

« Reply #1 on: Thursday, December 23, 2004, 13:35:46 »

dunno, i've never seen it Oops

I'm liking your monkey boy avatar though. Ian Brown is a ledge
faringdingdong

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, December 23, 2004, 13:37:54 »

Thanking you muchly. On a seperate note, the missus bought me the Verve singles album yesterday, they were a top act.

We wanna go somewhere else. We're not threatened by people anymore. All our insecurities have evaporated. We're in the clouds now. We're wide open. We're spacemen orbiting the earth. The world looks beautiful from here, man.
STFC Village

« Reply #3 on: Thursday, December 23, 2004, 13:42:41 »

Quote from: "faringdingdong"
Thanking you muchly. On a seperate note, the missus bought me the Verve singles album yesterday, they were a top act.
Indeed they are, is that album worth getting? Tbh, i only have 1 of their albums (name escapes me now, has got drugs don't work on there), but i'm keen to discover more....

As for the original topic, pardon my ignorance, but i haven't seen it. Worth getting in the Jan sales then :?:
faringdingdong

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, December 23, 2004, 14:02:07 »

Yeah man, its a top flick, the verve album is well worth a look if you think you might like some of the other stuff from previous albums (sounds like you have 'Urban Hymns') but don't want to trawl thier back catalogue. They were the band Oasis should have turned into.

Piemonte

« Reply #5 on: Thursday, December 23, 2004, 14:04:44 »

I've got the albulm before urbam hyms as well (name escapes me) its got "history" on it.

both top albums. pitty Richard Ashcroft's solo efforts havnt really been up to much.
STFC Village

« Reply #6 on: Thursday, December 23, 2004, 14:06:30 »

Urban Hymns! Thats the fella! Goddamn, that would have bugged me all afternoon! :roll: Thanx for the tip Wink
faringdingdong

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, December 23, 2004, 14:30:35 »

Quote from: "Piemonte2"
I've got the albulm before urbam hyms as well (name escapes me) its got "history" on it.

both top albums. pitty Richard Ashcroft's solo efforts havnt really been up to much.

So would you say that was worth getting? Trying to broaden my Verveness man.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: