Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: the sunday night graveyard shift thread  (Read 2169 times)
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, January 25, 2010, 01:22:54 »

I'm enjoying the Vikings @ the Saints but I'm so tired I'm gonna have to give up on it. Long Hard day of unemployment coming up tomorrow...

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #16 on: Monday, January 25, 2010, 01:23:26 »

Long story Yeo, it stems from having a lot of work I didn't manage to finish before xmas and having a bereavement and shit load of hassle in the new year so didn't do it then.

I've been completing and getting in work all last week but the director isn't happy insisting tomorrow is 'my last chance'. If I wasn't due a pay review I probably wouldn't be so eager to appease any disciplinary action, I hate this company and they have done their best to ruin my career this past year anyway. I don't exactly get paid very well as I'm still on trainee salary until I get a pay rise (if ever).

I have two more weeks in Wales, I just want to get the monkey off my back and never do any secondment shit again and get back into the work I've been trained to do. Once back in Swindon I can look for jobs too if needs be.

Wow I sound bitter. It's because I am.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #17 on: Monday, January 25, 2010, 01:42:50 »

Sod it, I'm gonna go for a bit of kip.
DMR

« Reply #18 on: Monday, January 25, 2010, 03:28:27 »

Evening all. I have a fucking important exam at 2pm tomorrow, it is my last one of the semester then I have 10 days off, however, I'm so badly prepared for it having concentrated on a whopping great essay instead.

Second year at uni starting to bite now, what with it counting and all that shit. Fed up and sleep deprived myself, bring on 4.30pm when it's done tomorrow, sauce and sauce well.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: