Poll
Question: Barry Corr Time To Go?
Yes - 52 (70.3%)
No - 12 (16.2%)
Unsure - 10 (13.5%)
Total Voters: 57

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Barry Corr Time To Go?  (Read 10666 times)
STFC_Gazza

« on: Tuesday, January 13, 2009, 23:28:00 »

Corr will score goals however his injury record is something else. After another dislocated shoulder, it is an injury that will keep re-occuring. Is it time to finally let Corr go?
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, January 13, 2009, 23:29:34 »

I think this threads a few hours too late.

He's done
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, January 13, 2009, 23:41:10 »

Knackers yard time I'm afraid.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, January 13, 2009, 23:42:28 »

Can't beleive some wankers in the town end were ironically cheering when he got taken off.

The guy's career is probably done and all they can say is "fuck off, you're a wate of space". Wish I could say the same about such a twattish supporter. No problems with people moaning over point blank misses, our best striker miscontrolling a bazillion times, defenders missing the ball etc etc, but you're one hell of a cunt if you wish a town player's career practically over.

Scot Munroe

« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, January 13, 2009, 23:44:20 »

i am afriad it is over for him.
Linz

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, January 14, 2009, 00:27:18 »

I can't believe he's done it again. As gloomy as it looks, I really hope it's not the end for him...
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, January 14, 2009, 01:20:42 »

I feel sorry for him, he carries himself well, but we can't afford to keep a player like him. Missing more games than he plays, its just not viable or cost effective.

Barry Scott

« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, January 14, 2009, 01:41:57 »

Barry's reaction said it all. He was clearly in pain and was crying. However, I felt he was crying for his career, not in pain from his shoulder.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, January 14, 2009, 01:45:55 »

Was I the only one that felt sorry for him?? Yeah we can all moan and groan but the poor bloke must feel like the whole worlds against him.. To have the same injury AGAIN.. What can he do?

He's a good player, but it really pains me to say he just isn't worth it. If he could sign a pay as you play deal I'd keep him.
Barry Scott

« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, January 14, 2009, 02:05:19 »

No i felt really sorry for him as well, i could see his tears and the bloke was clearly distraught.

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, January 14, 2009, 02:27:42 »

my brother has had the same problem as corr.his shoulder has popped out a few times.now its happend twice to bazza i'd be amazed if he can play again
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, January 14, 2009, 02:32:08 »

What's wrong with a contract linked to his fitness / pay as you play? It work for for Swindon and I'm sure it would work for Corr as I doubt many other clubs would be interested due to the injuries.

More important for him though is to try and figure why the fuck he keeps getting the injuries and hopefully put a stop to it.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, January 14, 2009, 06:31:59 »

my brother has had the same problem as corr.his shoulder has popped out a few times.now its happend twice to bazza i'd be amazed if he can play again

I mate of mine had the same problem and it popped out many times. Sometimes all it took was for him to roll over in bed to turn his alarm off and 'Pop', his shoulder is down near his waist somewhere.

There was little or nowt that he could do about it IIRC.
Dirk Diggler

« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, January 14, 2009, 06:49:19 »

Unfortunately I feel that Barry has played his last game for Town.
He will possibly play in the lower non-leagues at a level where he doesn't need to go charging about.
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #14 on: Wednesday, January 14, 2009, 07:03:38 »

I feel sorry for the bloke but he is too injury prone. I want him to do well but as a STFC fan the wages can be spent on someone who will play more often IMO.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: