Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Hartlepool United V Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 39044 times)
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #405 on: Saturday, March 27, 2010, 18:22:32 »

God I actually went and checked that then!!
One F In Fitton

« Reply #406 on: Saturday, March 27, 2010, 18:24:02 »

I know ..the other results went beautifully for us!

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Fuck me.......not directly affecting us, Rovers & O*ford.
Talk Talk

« Reply #407 on: Saturday, March 27, 2010, 18:25:09 »

I swear this wasn't me!! I was on the phone and didn't even hear it get read out!! Is someone winding me up?

It was definitely on the radio, although yes, I think someone has got a key in your back honey  Smiley
One F In Fitton

« Reply #408 on: Saturday, March 27, 2010, 18:35:29 »

What's going on? Has O'Donnell got the shits or something??

That was my text asking if it was the mutton vindaloo, when he answered that he wasn't "crapulent"   Grin
stfcinbmth

« Reply #409 on: Saturday, March 27, 2010, 18:37:52 »

Valuable three points and back up to forth

Poole won 3-2 at Fareham
@ leefer Brock won 2-0 at Alton
Crozzer

Ignore
« Reply #410 on: Saturday, March 27, 2010, 20:04:07 »

That was my text asking if it was the mutton vindaloo, when he answered that he wasn't "crapulent"   Grin

He wasn't letting on what was going on, wasn't "Crapulent" a character in a Shakespearean play.
Nick Bamosomi
Bitter & Twisted

Ignore
« Reply #411 on: Saturday, March 27, 2010, 20:27:13 »

Another One "I think a new word "fuckupability" should be added to the dictionary and accredited to this club"

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

This is a good one too -
http://www.waccoe.com/index.php?showtopic=178469
"possibly the biggest collapse seen in English football"    Cheesy
« Last Edit: Saturday, March 27, 2010, 20:28:59 by Nick Bamosomi » Logged

Never , under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same  night
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #412 on: Saturday, March 27, 2010, 20:29:22 »

Great result it has to be said. Leeds is a huge game now. As others have said a point wouldn't be the end of the world there at all. In fact it would be awesome. I think we have it in us to go there and win though.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #413 on: Saturday, March 27, 2010, 20:32:41 »

"possibly the biggest collapse seen in English football"    Cheesy

Surely nobody wrote that down in seriousness?!?!? Chortle.
Crozzer

Ignore
« Reply #414 on: Saturday, March 27, 2010, 22:12:34 »

Hartlepool supporters' view, with rumours that Turner is going to get a vote of confidence next week.

I have never joined the chorus for Turner's head but after that he really needs to take a look at himself. Let's hope he heard the "Turner out" chants and walks soon. At least Keith Houchen was intelligent enough to understand that he had lost suppoerters completely. I wonder with Chris, is he so arrogant that he believes the twaddle he trots out on Radio Tees?
My view of today's efforts:
FLINDERS. just how many times in one game can a goalkeeper hoof a planned clearance onto the stand roof? not many times more than Scott!
McSWEENEY. Started well, bags of pace tried to play football throughout and therefore cut a lonely figure. His main problem is that he isn't a full back.
COLLINS. Truly woeful, given a torrid time by both their strikers and most of their midfield. Rivalled Flinders for hoofing the ball of the pitch
CLARK. No confidence, no skill and on today's evidence no ability either. A centre back pairing to give anyone nightmares.
AUSTIN. Strangely subdued and caught up in the maze of ineptitude and mediocrity.
JONES. One of the worst midfield displays ever witnessed in a Pools shirt. He reminded me of David Clegg today.
SWEENEY. At least he never gives up but that's about all you could say
GAMBLE. So much for the new Jan Ove. Displayed hitherto unseen inability to tackle or pass the ball to anyone in a blue shirt
HUMPREYS. On the day our best player, ran and passed all afternoon with precious little support
MONKHOUSE. no comment
O'DONOVAN. Absolutely desperate. Gordon Greer will never have an easier afternoon. The Irish League beckons
BROWN. Never put a foot right all afternoon. Seemed about as interested as Aston Villas back four.

It does greive me to be so negative but the performance against a competent but far from outstanding team was complete and utter shite
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #415 on: Sunday, March 28, 2010, 00:00:50 »

http://www.waccoe.com/index.php?showtopic=178394

At last they realise

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #416 on: Sunday, March 28, 2010, 00:26:07 »

Well just got back after a long but ace day.

Scrappy game but we did enough, Lucas looked commanding, back 4 looked strong, sheehan made a few shit passes in the second half but made uo for that with a fantastic header from a dangerous cross.

Midfield decent and as for the attack well you know the story he gets one chance and bang.

Was deceptively windy and that played havoc with the game, fucking great result and about 300 swindon fans there. Bring on Leeds.
One F In Fitton

« Reply #417 on: Sunday, March 28, 2010, 01:11:10 »

Was deceptively windy and that played havoc with the game.......

It always is at Hartlepool, that's one thing that Wilson would definitely have banged on about to the players, esp having managed there.

Big effort from you and 268 others today.
flash

Ignore
« Reply #418 on: Sunday, March 28, 2010, 01:42:22 »

We've got to go to Leeds and just get stuck right into them from the start with nothing to fear. They're going to be shitting it. If we don't get second place so what? If they don't get second place it will be worse than a thousand Hiroshimas.

Get the fuck in Cheesy Cool Smiley Dancing Banana Jumpy Harsh Funny

An exaggeration perhaps?
SCM

Ignore
« Reply #419 on: Sunday, March 28, 2010, 02:08:57 »

Seem to be some sensible ones on there for a change.

Although not this guy http://www.waccoe.com/index.php?showtopic=178326&st=0

But fucking hell, if he's actually from Russia then fair play.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32   Go Up
Print
Jump to: