Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Southend or Leicester?  (Read 13535 times)
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Monday, January 23, 2012, 15:57:00 »

Sold nearly 3k now. No queue at the moment.
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Monday, January 23, 2012, 16:16:39 »

£37.50 from Chippenham, changing at Temple meads and Birmingham. 3-1/2 hours.
luckyluke699

5 league goals and counting...

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Monday, January 23, 2012, 16:17:28 »

Sold nearly 3k now. No queue at the moment.

STFC on Fb: "Swindon Town Football Club An update will be provided at the end of each day where possible and online in the ticket article"

Should get a grand end of day confirmation total soon then!
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Monday, January 23, 2012, 16:18:11 »

Leicester are sending another 1000 tomorrow, should take 3-4k up there.
melksham_exile

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Monday, January 23, 2012, 16:27:00 »

£37.50 from Chippenham, changing at Temple meads and Birmingham. 3-1/2 hours.

Good work notts red, I was just about to ask how much from Chippenham on the train. Is that a standard price on the day unreserved price or pre booked?
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Monday, January 23, 2012, 16:30:00 »

Ill let you know later Melk as the wife got the times etc whilst I was at the match Saturday. Probably pre booked knowing her as she is organised unlike me. Smiley
melksham_exile

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Monday, January 23, 2012, 16:32:21 »

You lucky devil you! I'm not one of those planning ahead types, so any assistance is welcome!
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Monday, January 23, 2012, 16:32:29 »

Those Leicester fans are cocky fuckers.....

"If I was Pearson I'd actually play this all down and remind our players that Swindon are, in fact, just an average football team who are currently punching above their weight.
This fixture is not about DiCanio or about how well Swindon are playing. It's about Leicester City playing to their ability which far outweighs that of Swindon.
If we play well on the day, sort our game out and don't get bound up in Swindon this, DiCanio that, we will beat them."

Spud

« Reply #68 on: Monday, January 23, 2012, 16:35:55 »

"If I was Pearson I'd actually play this all down and remind our players that Swindon are, in fact, just an average football team who are currently punching above their weight.
This fixture is not about DiCanio or about how well Swindon are playing. It's about Leicester City playing to their ability which far outweighs that of Swindon.
If we play well on the day, sort our game out and don't get bound up in Swindon this, DiCanio that, we will beat them."

If he were Pearson, then he'd be managing an under performing side that spent a fortune pre season.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Monday, January 23, 2012, 16:42:22 »

I can't wait till Saturday.

donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Monday, January 23, 2012, 17:04:23 »

The last part of that is right, though.  If they play to the best of their ability they will win.

However, 4th in Div 4 is about a division lower that where we should be (historically), so we're not punching above our weight.  Unless he means by reaching the fourth round of the FA Cup in which case he's right again...first time since '96.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Devizes_Red

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Monday, January 23, 2012, 17:07:07 »

Just spent 15 minutes on the phone to the ticket office, secured 3 tickets for Leicester.  Sounds as if they have had a busy day.
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Monday, January 23, 2012, 18:12:00 »

Good work notts red, I was just about to ask how much from Chippenham on the train. Is that a standard price on the day unreserved price or pre booked?
Melk, the £37.50 is the price of the ticket on the day from Chippenham. Think it leaves around 10.15 am but may be earlier trains and takes three and a half hours so quite good times. Think Leicester station is only a 20 minute walk from the ground. Hope this helps.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #73 on: Monday, January 23, 2012, 18:23:38 »

Melk, the £37.50 is the price of the ticket on the day from Chippenham. Think it leaves around 10.15 am but may be earlier trains and takes three and a half hours so quite good times. Think Leicester station is only a 20 minute walk from the ground. Hope this helps.

£37 one way and £23.50p return!

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Monday, January 23, 2012, 18:33:47 »

That's a bonus then, thought it was £37 both ways.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: