Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Blatant fucking lies....  (Read 2750 times)
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Friday, November 24, 2006, 23:06:47 »

Quote from: "pauld"
One of the dangers this situation presents is whether if someone does report the board, if that might have comeback on the company (ie the club) as well as the individual. The last thing we need is for these people to take the club down with them. It's precisely for this kind of reason is why this kind of playing fast and loose with the CVA, the AGM, etc is so dangerous to the club. If Gray and Starnes want to drop themselves in the cack, that's their affair, but they may be  risking taking the club with them. We're trying to get legal advice on where this leaves the club and what, if any, action shareholders can take without harming the club.

Thats always the danger, and its the leverage the current board have in this situation. I would be interested to hear what that legal advice is, but I accept it may be confidential and not appropriate for release on this forum. A sensible way ahead though Paul.

Lets just hope the minority of idiots who don't fully understand the nuances of the situation don't make an effort to spoil the game tomorrow with vitriol directed towards the board, despite how much they may feel it is warranted given todays events.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: