Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 ... 73   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Board, consultancy fees, Mercs and how to identify a duck  (Read 199493 times)
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #330 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 12:37:29 »

Still waiting for written responses I see.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #331 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 12:48:46 »

Pretty poor show given the whole point of the meeting was to break down barriers created by a lack of communicaiton.
Flashheart

« Reply #332 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 12:52:34 »

Not trying to excuse them but I'd hazard a guess that they're waiting for Crouch to pass the FPP test. A lot of the answers will, I suspect, revolve around him (and maybe Cooper).

Dunno why that seems to be taking so long though.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #333 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 12:56:56 »

Not trying to excuse them but I'd hazard a guess that they're waiting for Crouch to pass the FPP test. A lot of the answers will, I suspect, revolve around him (and maybe Cooper).

According to Mr S Moosehead on Twatter still no answers...

'not yet. And while I appreciate it's not good it's taken a while, it's less than six days since they were asked to reply to them.'

Did they not have the questions in advance of the meeting anyway, perhaps its an issue with the duck?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #334 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 12:57:24 »

Yes that's fair enough I guess. It would be nice to communicate that though Smiley

Ignore
« Reply #335 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 13:02:01 »

Written bullshit is more difficult to worm your way out of than verbal. I expect they are being as careful as possible.
Getting written answers looked dodgy as fuck anyway.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #336 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 13:05:42 »

Sam obviously has his ear to the door as he does seem to know most things that goes on at the CG I think he is Jed's secretary

As Jed & co had the questions in advance and must have agreed at the meeting the timeframe to respond then it is a pretty poor show to not repond or even advise they need more time to formulate the correct and detailed answers
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #337 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 13:07:05 »

Who's Cooper...is the cone gatherer the latest Board member?
Flashheart

« Reply #338 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 13:14:59 »

Who's Cooper...is the cone gatherer the latest Board member?

Power, I mean.

I'm losing track of whose who.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #339 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 13:18:54 »

What is the exact state of play regarding who's on the board? I thought some of those initially on it had left, but nothing officials been done (probably just shoddy clerical work) and Gregory Hall is still a director of Seebeck 87 but not of Swindon Town Football Club Ltd, although I swear Mccrory has said both companies have the same directors.

Does any of that mean anything, or is it needless shit stirring?

Things get better but they never get good
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #340 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 13:21:50 »

What is the exact state of play regarding who's on the board? I thought some of those initially on it had left, but nothing officials been done (probably just shoddy clerical work) and Gregory Hall is still a director of Seebeck 87 but not of Swindon Town Football Club Ltd, although I swear Mccrory has said both companies have the same directors.

Essentially, I don't think anyone knows WTF is going on. Get the inconveneience of the PO's out the way, and I'm sure a bit more info wil be be dribbling out during the close season.
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #341 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 13:26:09 »

Did they not have the questions in advance of the meeting anyway, perhaps its an issue with the duck?

It's a problem with duck translation most probably. Perhaps the old one left? It's quackers to imagine they can find a new translator so quackly. They'd have to foot the bill too.

I swore at a duck the other day, maybe I've scared him off?
thepeoplesgame

Ignore
« Reply #342 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 13:36:28 »

At the fans meeting Jed said that the board of STFC remained the same as the day they took over and that he is the sole owner of Seebeck 87.
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #343 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 13:43:04 »

It's a problem with duck translation most probably. Perhaps the old one left? It's quackers to imagine they can find a new translator so quackly. They'd have to foot the bill too.

I swore at a duck the other day, maybe I've scared him off?

Feeling a little down, were you?
mrverve

Ignore
« Reply #344 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 13:45:32 »

Jed is the illuminati, there was a clue in one of Beyonce's music videos.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 ... 73   Go Up
Print
Jump to: