Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 ... 68   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Twitter  (Read 198946 times)

Ignore
« Reply #405 on: Saturday, May 14, 2011, 08:32:51 »

you dont get that sort of punishment for doing 34 in a 30. if that's all he did he would have got £60 and 3 points.
clown...
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #406 on: Saturday, May 14, 2011, 08:35:56 »

Unless he was already on 9 points.

Ignore
« Reply #407 on: Saturday, May 14, 2011, 08:50:28 »

yeah, so he's done more than he's moaning about
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #408 on: Saturday, May 14, 2011, 08:55:37 »

you dont get that sort of punishment for doing 34 in a 30. if that's all he did he would have got £60 and 3 points.
clown...

It says in the article he refused to tell police who was driving. In which case it went to court where they can hand out heavier punishments than a fixed penalty notice and probably took into account previous offences too.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #409 on: Saturday, May 14, 2011, 09:21:33 »

He alluded to not using a trained solicitor to represent him which probably wasn't the smartest of moves.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #410 on: Saturday, May 14, 2011, 09:41:40 »

He really is an unintelligent, self pitying dognob isn't he? If Rose wnats to know what isn't fair all he needs to do is ask JFL who despite what he's been through has acted with absolute dignity. I think its pretty unfair when a wankerl ike rose has another year on his contract and JFL hasn't.
Mr Rose you need to grow a fucking pair both on and off the pitch you prick
stfcinbmth

« Reply #411 on: Saturday, May 14, 2011, 09:44:11 »

He really is an unintelligent, self pitying dognob isn't he? If Rose wnats to know what isn't fair all he needs to do is ask JFL who despite what he's been through has acted with absolute dignity. I think its pretty unfair when a wankerl ike rose has another year on his contract and JFL hasn't.

Pretty much sums it up
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #412 on: Saturday, May 14, 2011, 09:57:54 »

Spot on chalkie. Hopefully the prospect of making the long journey from Manchester without being able to drive will encourage him to look for something closer to home. Stockport could probably be doable on the bus
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #413 on: Saturday, May 14, 2011, 10:26:59 »

Well fucking said.

Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #414 on: Saturday, May 14, 2011, 10:47:35 »

Concurred.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Nick Bamosomi
Bitter & Twisted

Ignore
« Reply #415 on: Saturday, May 14, 2011, 11:03:28 »

In utter agreement

Never , under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same  night
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #416 on: Saturday, May 14, 2011, 14:10:04 »

Although the club had no comment to make to the Adver, I bet Messrs Wray and Watkins are fuming. Rose has done exactly what the players were told not to in line with the Samsung sponsorship. Complete idiot.
Spencer_White

« Reply #417 on: Saturday, May 14, 2011, 18:06:04 »

You really are an unintelligent, self pitying dognob arent you? If you want to know what isn't fair all you need to do is ask JFL who despite what he's been through has acted with absolute dignity. I think its pretty unfair when a wanker like you has another year on his contract and JFL hasn't.

here's hoping.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #418 on: Saturday, May 14, 2011, 18:29:55 »

Nice comment in the comments section

Sadly, none of this speeding happened on the pitch at the CG where you were routinely passed by old bangers all season
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #419 on: Saturday, May 14, 2011, 18:51:54 »

here's hoping.
Ha ha, love what you did with the Quote box thing there
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 ... 68   Go Up
Print
Jump to: