Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: This is a thread for moaning about refugees and stuff.  (Read 50464 times)
Mother Brown

Ignore
« Reply #285 on: Monday, December 28, 2015, 17:42:54 »

The big love in on local radio at the moment, for the poor asylum seekers/refugee/economic migrants/freeloading pikey cunts in  Calais.
Boils my piss.
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #286 on: Monday, December 28, 2015, 18:16:29 »

The big love in on local radio at the moment, for the poor asylum seekers/refugee/economic migrants/freeloading pikey cunts in  Calais.
Boils my piss.

Has Ironside found a friend?

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #287 on: Monday, December 28, 2015, 18:23:25 »

Boils my piss.

This.
They have achieved the aim of fleeing a warzone so register in France and be done
Mother Brown

Ignore
« Reply #288 on: Monday, December 28, 2015, 18:44:14 »

Has Ironside found a friend?
I"ll wager you have never driven a lorry on mainland Europe ?
Great until you want to get the ferry/euroshittle home.
I suppose if i ever get backloaded for the North West,i could run over a few,chuck them in the back and they would come in handy for sandbags.
« Last Edit: Monday, December 28, 2015, 18:49:50 by Mother Brown » Logged
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #289 on: Monday, December 28, 2015, 18:46:08 »

I"ll wager you have never driven a lorry on mainland Europe ?
Great until you want to get the ferry/euroshittle home.

True. I've never driven a lorry anywhere, tbh. Or been on the euroshittle, assuming I know what that is. I have worked with refugees though.

Mother Brown

Ignore
« Reply #290 on: Monday, December 28, 2015, 19:18:36 »

True. I've never driven a lorry anywhere, tbh. Or been on the euroshittle, assuming I know what that is. I have worked with refugees though.
I am shipping out Sunday evening,will drop you off in Calais if you want .
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #291 on: Monday, December 28, 2015, 19:22:54 »

As grim as it is in Wales I don't think it quite qualifies me to seek asylum!

Flashheart

« Reply #292 on: Monday, December 28, 2015, 19:25:38 »

I was sure there's a thread somewhere for this hateful bollocks........
Mother Brown

Ignore
« Reply #293 on: Monday, December 28, 2015, 19:28:28 »

As grim as it is in Wales I don't think it quite qualifies me to seek asylum!
But it might give you first hand experience of dealing with asylum seekers/economic migrants/freeloaders/pikey cunts whilst not having the comfort of sitting behind  a bullet proof  screen.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #294 on: Monday, December 28, 2015, 19:50:54 »

Why do the asylum seekers want to come to the UK and not stay in mainland Europe?  Hmmm I'm sure some have family already here but the vast majority will be for economic /welfare reasons.  If anyone could give another reason it would be good to hear.
« Last Edit: Monday, December 28, 2015, 19:54:41 by 4D » Logged
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #295 on: Monday, December 28, 2015, 19:53:43 »

Why do the asylum seekers want to come to the UK and not stay in mainland Europe?  Hmmm
Our delightful weather?
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #296 on: Monday, December 28, 2015, 20:01:14 »

Why do the asylum seekers want to come to the UK and not stay in mainland Europe?  Hmmm I'm sure some have family already here but the vast majority will be for economic /welfare reasons.  If anyone could give another reason it would be good to hear.
Who says they do? In 2014 the UK were only 6th in the EU for asylum seekers. Germany had twice as many applications. France and Italy also had almost twice as many.......listen to the deluded far right fascist twats like Britain First and you'd think  the UK was the number one destination for all of them.
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #297 on: Monday, December 28, 2015, 20:05:28 »

Who says they do? In 2014 the UK were only 6th in the EU for asylum seekers. Germany had twice as many applications. France and Italy also had almost twice as many.......listen to the deluded far right fascist twats like Britain First and you'd think  the UK was the number one destination for all of them.

Well the camps at Calais and Dunkerque certainly want to get here at any expense.
The one at Calais being the one pissing off MB at the mo
Mother Brown

Ignore
« Reply #298 on: Monday, December 28, 2015, 20:45:12 »

Perhaps once in Germany/France/Italy(much bigger countries than the Uk)seeing as they have no /lost/destroyed thier id.After a while(never i hope)they gain a Passport and end up in the Uk.
I think we have more than enough car wash "team leaders" as it is.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #299 on: Monday, December 28, 2015, 21:19:58 »

Well the ones at Calais seem to want to,  that's what I thought was being discussed? Why does having an opinion that the majority at these camps are economic migrants suddenly make it a fascist/far right opinion? I would just class it as a fact. Unless you can suggest otherwise?
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21   Go Up
Print
Jump to: