Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 ... 34   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Official Swindon 0-1 Carlisle Matchday Thread  (Read 62365 times)
rogerhubbard

Ignore
« Reply #345 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 17:44:02 »

Didn't bring on Bodin because 'experience was needed'. One nil down, desperate for points so bring on another midfielder. Going to spend a few hours this evening trying to work out the logic there.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #346 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 17:45:56 »

I thought it was dross. Carlise scored a worldy and did nothing else, but defended brilliantly. Our midfield is full of industry but no skill to break down defences, which was evident today. Our best chances came from balls over the top, which Obika should have done better with.

Utter crap, boring to watch, and a lot of sloppy mistakes. A lot of the players seem visibly nervous, especially cuthbert.

Crowd was shit, though the singing woman was alright at what she does.

Things get better but they never get good
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #347 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 17:49:52 »

We only tried to play on the second half and by then it was too late - Carlisle have an organised defence and they were confident by that stage.

Crowd was good at the start but the team gave nothing back
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #348 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 17:50:39 »

Just got back, yes we lok better on the ball than one month ago  but that isn't hard is it for fucksake.

Again for me total utter bullshit subs again by wilson he leaves me totally fucking bemused.He has no iontention whatsoever of playing billy bodin which is fine but if thats the case dont bother putting him on the bench.

2nd half we have a midfield of douglas timlin mcgovern prutton and ritchie dropping back which left obika up against two defenders when first half he had the beating of the centre half everytime.First half was ok he should of left it like it was or just done like for like subs ffs.

Also has anyone else noticed that Frampton is far from a fucking saviour doesn'tn want the ball and to quick to let others take responsibility.

Most who know me know i will support til the end but whether it makes me a moany cunt or not i couldn't give a fuck Wilson has to go i don't give a fuck if the new manager makes a difference because this cunt will take us down simple as that.We had to rebuild in the summer and struggled and we are going to do it again this summer.

Take wembley away ignore that it's the past it's no good him getting us to wembley if it means we end up at fucking barnet away next season.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #349 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 17:52:37 »

I thought it was dross. Carlise scored a worldy and did nothing else, but defended brilliantly. Our midfield is full of industry but no skill to break down defences, which was evident today. Our best chances came from balls over the top, which Obika should have done better with.

Utter crap, boring to watch, and a lot of sloppy mistakes. A lot of the players seem visibly nervous, especially cuthbert.

Crowd was shit, though the singing woman was alright at what she does.
Bar one mistake he was 10xs the player frampton was in my opinion
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #350 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 17:54:18 »

We flattered to deceive today. All hustle and bustle but no real threat of scoring. But then again neither did Carlisle apart from one worldly shot which went straight in the top corner.

I personally think we have nothing to lose by getting rid of Wilson now. If he stays we go down, if we get someone else in the we might at least give it a good go.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #351 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 17:54:47 »

Two of our subs were due to injuries, hardly Wilsons fault.

Although Benyon was holding his hamstring from the start.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #352 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 17:56:03 »

though the singing woman was alright at what she does.
She did that X-Factor thing of holding and wobbling notes for no apparent reason which I find deeply annoying. Warbler OUT!
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #353 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 17:57:51 »

Two of our subs were due to injuries, hardly Wilsons fault.

Although Benyon was holding his hamstring from the start.
I would say bringing on prutton for Dossevi was his choice of player he had 4 others to choose from,i would say he chose to put him right midfield instead of mcgovern and would say he chose to play ritchie up front to win the flick ons and ferry left midfield.

How many shots did we have on target today,genuine question i dont know
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #354 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 17:59:25 »

4 shots on target according to the beeb and the OS.

Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #355 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 18:00:37 »

Cheers sonic
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #356 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 18:01:26 »

How many shots did we have on target today,genuine question i dont know

4 according to the BBC (6 for Carlisle). I think they just pull them out of a hat.

How many meaningful shots on target? Probably 1 that Obiyka should have fucking squared for a tap in.

woolster

« Reply #357 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 18:03:01 »

c'mon DV update the stats ti 52 points please
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #358 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 18:04:24 »

c'mon DV update the stats ti 52 points please

already have.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel