Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Big game tomorrow?  (Read 7675 times)
Alan Maze

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Friday, November 14, 2008, 23:51:50 »

Si Pie,

You should have beaten them? We've been saying that for 2 years. Not as easy as you think. As you discovered when you were outplayed (by your club's own admission) by mighty Histon.

PS. Did you ever see me play?
Alan Maze

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Friday, November 14, 2008, 23:53:20 »

Hahaha, my sides are splitting.

Best have some Ribena and get to bed then sunshine. Probably got to do your paper round in the mornning hey?
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Friday, November 14, 2008, 23:56:55 »

Hadn't you better be getting to bed to be up in time for your glamour tie at Grays tomorrow?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Friday, November 14, 2008, 23:58:44 »

Shouldn't you be having a go at Salisbury, they can be your new Wiltshire rivals if you like.

Or Supermarine, they appear to be closer in leagues than we do right now.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Saturday, November 15, 2008, 00:04:43 »

You are financially screwed like the rest of us.

No we are not. We may not be a rich as some of our fans like to think we are but we are probably one of the only teams now that arent financially screwed

If you keep hiring and firing managers you'll definitely be in relegation trouble this season.

No, we wont. There are plenty of teams worse than us.

We've sacked 2 managers in the last 5 years.

Surely Ian Holloway isn't interested in managing you lot? Where has that come from?

He was actually at our game a few weeks ago.

Although im not sure why you decided to put in an appearence now of all times? We're two leagues above you and in no danger of going anywhere any time soon.

Neither are you but you are still a non league team, playing in the non leagues, in non league grounds against non league teams with non league players.

We did it once (badly) last saturday. You'll have to put up with it for the next 5 years, so unlucky
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #20 on: Saturday, November 15, 2008, 00:11:15 »

Si Pie,

You should have beaten them? We've been saying that for 2 years. Not as easy as you think. As you discovered when you were outplayed (by your club's own admission) by mighty Histon.

PS. Did you ever see me play?

I went to Histon and whilst they beat us and deserved to do so, put simply, if we'd played to league 1 standard we would have won. We played at a standard similar to your level and didn't. You're a pretty poor windup actually. I doubt you're even an Oxford fan.

P.S. If you mean Alan Mayes, then no. I think I was born sometime during his final stint with us.
lebowski

« Reply #21 on: Saturday, November 15, 2008, 00:12:09 »

Hooray! I was starting to think that the Poindexters had forgotten about us!
Alan Maze

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Saturday, November 15, 2008, 10:20:19 »

Shouldn't you be having a go at Salisbury, they can be your new Wiltshire rivals if you like.

Or Supermarine, they appear to be closer in leagues than we do right now.

Keep up Batch. For the third time, there's nothing you can say that will hurt us any more. Swindon Supermarine our biggest rivals, Pub team, tin pot league etc, etc, etc. After last week I reckon you should be looking over your shoulders at Salisbury, a decent side with players who would not look out of place in your squad.

Good luck today against a 'proper' league team, not a bunch of part timers.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #23 on: Saturday, November 15, 2008, 10:29:08 »

worst.windup.ever!
Alan Maze

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Saturday, November 15, 2008, 10:38:54 »

worst.windup.ever!

Aaah come on Si, you love it really. Surely you didn't think you could lose at Histon and not hear about it from your long lost enemies, after all the shit you've given us.(all justified though)

Noticed you're up to over 22,000 posts on here. Where did your life all go wrong? Probably the day your dad put a red scarf round your neck. Must make you a red neck.

Great signature by the way. Credit where credit is due.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Saturday, November 15, 2008, 10:42:39 »

Aaah come on Si, you love it really. Surely you didn't think you could lose at Histon and not hear about it from your long lost enemies, after all the shit you've given us.(all justified though)

Noticed you're up to over 22,000 posts on here. Where did your life all go wrong? Probably the day your dad put a red scarf round your neck. Must make you a red neck.

Great signature by the way. Credit where credit is due.

Have you seen the little retro feature in today's Guardian...about when John Aldridge upset your lot by calling O*frod a Mickey Mouse club? 

Not wrong was he.

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Saturday, November 15, 2008, 10:43:54 »

we lost to a non league team,whoopie fucking do.the scum do every week now fuck off
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #27 on: Saturday, November 15, 2008, 10:44:01 »

Should have done it a week ago though, we've since sacked the manager who was in charge of that loss. People don't really care about Histon anymore.

Alan Maze

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Saturday, November 15, 2008, 10:47:25 »

Should have done it a week ago though, we've since sacked the manager who was in charge of that loss. People don't really care about Histon anymore.

Really Si? That'll be why none of you have replied to me then. Anyway, when's Andy King taking over as manager again? He's got a 100% record at our place live on telly. He gets my vote.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #29 on: Saturday, November 15, 2008, 10:49:35 »

We don't care about Histon, still hate your piss poor team though.

I'd love it if Andy King came back.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: