Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Tribute Match To Christian Roberts  (Read 16096 times)
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: Thursday, March 26, 2009, 17:39:14 »

thought the match was shit. no where near as good as the legends match. as for poyet in his interview saying about thanks for the attendance and the amazing atmosphere they gave! is he having a laugh? i went 5 mins late and walking to the ground thought i got the times wrong. dissapointed in the swindon side that was put out. was awful and only a couple of ppl worth watching and they were on the chelsea team.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #166 on: Thursday, March 26, 2009, 18:13:17 »

thought the match was shit. no where near as good as the legends match. as for poyet in his interview saying about thanks for the attendance and the amazing atmosphere they gave! is he having a laugh? i went 5 mins late and walking to the ground thought i got the times wrong. dissapointed in the swindon side that was put out. was awful and only a couple of ppl worth watching and they were on the chelsea team.

Well worth the £10 then? Cheesy
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: Thursday, March 26, 2009, 19:06:02 »

Well worth the £10 then? Cheesy

...i paid £12 so def not! but as it was for charity il let them off. just a bit dissapointed with the big name talk they were giving for the build up.no wonder they didnt post the swindon team up on the OS until late.
« Last Edit: Thursday, March 26, 2009, 19:07:44 by singingiiiffy » Logged

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: Thursday, March 26, 2009, 22:43:12 »

how much has roberts given to charity fro the money taken?
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: Friday, March 27, 2009, 09:48:40 »

You know what annoyed me as well - 2 bloody parking ticket men scouring the streets giving out tickets at 9 o clock at night - They knew alot of people would be at the CG who perhaps dont normally come (Chelsea fans etc) and people would perhaps park in the wrong bays etc - money grabbing on the night of a Charity match - My boyfriend told the 2 parking ticket men exactly what he thought of them!!
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: Friday, March 27, 2009, 09:55:53 »

You know what annoyed me as well - 2 bloody parking ticket men scouring the streets giving out tickets at 9 o clock at night - They knew alot of people would be at the CG who perhaps dont normally come (Chelsea fans etc) and people would perhaps park in the wrong bays etc - money grabbing on the night of a Charity match - My boyfriend told the 2 parking ticket men exactly what he thought of them!!

What did he think of them?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: Friday, March 27, 2009, 09:56:42 »

That they were not very nice people  Cheesy
Spencer_White

« Reply #172 on: Saturday, March 28, 2009, 10:16:24 »

Only doing their job though werent they?

Not being funny, but people are supposed to have passed a driving test, so they should know what parking signs mean.

Same with speeding. I dont have a problem with taxes like these on stupid people. Same with smoking - another tax on stupid people. Its the way they waste the money that bothers me.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: