Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: TOWN vs POSH MATCHDAY THREAD  (Read 16132 times)
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: Saturday, September 16, 2006, 16:05:59 »

Sorry mate, I just meant all the doom mongers will start on about how shit we are. I'm not saying that at all, just disappointed. Catch my drift?
Stef Troll

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: Saturday, September 16, 2006, 16:06:13 »

Noo doom merchant here.  But ever since the Rochdale game, it is clearly obvious that Roberts and Peacock partnership wont score you enough goals.

At least when we had players like Mooney Parkin and even Cureton, you were confident that they could score in any game.

Wouldnt mind seeing Onibuje and Brownlie start a few games together, or using one of these strikers with either Roberts or Peacock upfront at the start of the matcg
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #107 on: Saturday, September 16, 2006, 16:25:06 »

ince was off the pace, we were shit in the first half, much better in the second. Roberts should have scored and Fola looked brilliant - nice touches and tricks.

poor performance really
STFC_Chris
Charlie Croker

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: Saturday, September 16, 2006, 16:34:17 »

Rodrigo? Shaun Hodgetts just said Rodrigo was on the pitch doing a training session/warm down. I thought he had left ages ago. This must the longest trial ever. :?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: Saturday, September 16, 2006, 16:35:56 »

Awful first half. Improved second half but lacking a proper cutting edge.

Did I hear rumours on BBC RS of shuffling around upstairs or did I misshear it? Anyone care to say what these rumours are?
STFC_Chris
Charlie Croker

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: Saturday, September 16, 2006, 16:39:36 »

Quote from: "Batch"
Awful first half. Improved second half but lacking a proper cutting edge.

Did I hear rumours on BBC RS of shuffling around upstairs or did I misshear it? Anyone care to say what these rumours are?

You didn't mishear it, but Wise refused to give anything away and the interview ended pretty abruptly. Something is going on, just hope its good news.
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: Saturday, September 16, 2006, 17:08:55 »

frustrating, very. Ref was a cunt.

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: Saturday, September 16, 2006, 17:13:21 »

Watch us plummet down the league now. Can't see us getting anything at Notts County next week.

We need a goal scorer, pronto. Roberts and Peacock put in the leg work but haven't got the goals in them.

Ince seems to be an expensive mistake. Unfit and out of touch, and with him taking us up to the wage cap we've got no chance to strengthen in January with a proven striker.

All in all, a bad day at the office for STFC.  :evil:
mr ian

« Reply #113 on: Saturday, September 16, 2006, 18:12:15 »

one of those days to just forget. :|
Parkin09

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: Saturday, September 16, 2006, 19:10:23 »

and so the doom merchants begin to hover...jesus christ Chelsea lost against Middlesbrough the other week do you think there fans were bombarding there message boards saying they were crap and were going to plummet down the league..no i dont think so...fucking lighten up give Ince a chance for crying out loud i think after the first 20 minutes on tuesday he was excellent, fitness will be a problem at the moment

as for the Peacock and Roberts bashing open your eyes people there work rate is phenomenal, just take today as a bad day and thats it, however i would also like to see Fola start as he seems to have all the attributes to be a good lower league striker and could do a job for us

the only moan i have is i would like to see an end to the Andy caton "experiment" and have Brown from the start as i believe he is a much more creative player and all so a lot better but just my opinion
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: Saturday, September 16, 2006, 19:16:57 »

we lost and it's not the end of the world! we are still 2nd with 7 wins out of 9 id have taken that before the season that's for sure! we were awful today and it can't really get much worse than that can it?
STFC Bart

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: Saturday, September 16, 2006, 19:17:45 »

We need a goalscorer- roberts and peacock may be hardworking but we need goals if we are to make our mark on this league
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: Saturday, September 16, 2006, 19:20:29 »

as I said in the other thread....how many chances did midfield create for the strikers today?
Danjackson10

« Reply #118 on: Saturday, September 16, 2006, 22:31:19 »

glad i went out and got munted with the girlfriend now  Cheesy
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: Saturday, September 16, 2006, 22:36:15 »

I really wish you would all fuck off

/
W56196272
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: