Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Whats happened to Pook?  (Read 6017 times)
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Monday, February 6, 2006, 16:52:08 »

Quote from: "Dave Blackcurrant"
A girl in a wheelchair played netball? Just thow it too high for her. Easy. Or puncture her tyres.

She was quite good though dave    Very fast. But shes one of these people who thinks everyone is discriminating cos shes in a wheelchair. She got loads of people in trouble for that.

RED ARMY
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Monday, February 6, 2006, 16:52:54 »

Quote from: "RobertT"
Quote from: "reeves4england"
Quote from: "sade"
Thats why I never used to like doing it because some of the girls were right bitches!! Some girls used to dig their finger nails in you,scratch you and all sorts!

I remember when we played chapmanslade girls once. One of the girls was in a wheel chair and she used it to her advantage big time! She kept bloody reversing into our heels when we tryed to score. Bitch. I remember I kicked a girl once ahem but she started it.
I played netball for my rimary school once! No idea why. I didn't even know how to play I just got asked  Oops

I think we lost to Derry Hill...can't remember!

What an odd thing to own up to!  This thread could become a personal "outing" thread.
I was 10 ffs! And was very scared of the teacher. She threatened to ban me from playing for the school football team once. That night I played in goal and got Man of the Match!
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Monday, February 6, 2006, 16:53:31 »

A girl in a wheelchair played netball? Just thow it too high for her. Easy. Or puncture her tyres.

She was quite good though dave    Very fast. But shes one of these people who thinks everyone is discriminating cos shes in a wheelchair. She got loads of people in trouble for that.

Should have beaten her wheelchair, and we she claimed you were discriminating, just tell her you do it to all people in wheelchairs.  Not just the ones who play Netball.
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Monday, February 6, 2006, 16:56:18 »

Thats why I never used to like doing it because some of the girls were right bitches!! Some girls used to dig their finger nails in you,scratch you and all sorts!

I remember when we played chapmanslade girls once. One of the girls was in a wheel chair and she used it to her advantage big time! She kept bloody reversing into our heels when we tryed to score. Bitch. I remember I kicked a girl once ahem but she started it.

I have played a few nasty teams in my time, I hate it when they stick their arse or boobs right into you, I like kicking them over  :twisted:
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Monday, February 6, 2006, 16:56:53 »

Quote from: "RobertT"

Should have beaten her wheelchair, and we she claimed you were discriminating, just tell her you do it to all people in wheelchairs.  Not just the ones who play Netball.

Rob you have a wickid mind    Have you done this kind of thing before?

RED ARMY
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Monday, February 6, 2006, 16:57:55 »

Quote from: "STFCBird"

I have played a few nasty teams in my time, I hate it when they stick their arse or boobs right into you, I like kicking them over  :twisted:
I wouldn't have complained Cool
McLovin

« Reply #36 on: Monday, February 6, 2006, 16:57:56 »

Quote from: "Birdy"

I hate it when they stick their arse or boobs right into you, I like kicking them over  :twisted:

Can i come along to training?[/quote]
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Monday, February 6, 2006, 16:58:12 »

Go birdy!

One of my mates got fanny kicked, she was crying in pain. I don't know whether it was intended though.

RED ARMY
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Monday, February 6, 2006, 17:07:44 »

Quote from: "reeves4england"

I wouldn't have complained Cool

Neither would I, I read it as Licking them all over with the first glance.
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Monday, February 6, 2006, 17:09:25 »

I have never ever been kicked there luckily for me!!

I played against a girl with one arm once.

yes dave you can come.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Monday, February 6, 2006, 17:11:39 »

I have never ever been kicked there luckily for me!!

I played against a girl with one arm once.

yes dave you can come.

What is going on in Netball, talk about Inclusiveness!  One armed players, wheelchairs, 10 year old boys?

It's only a matter of time before we get stories of the seriously disabled playing, people like Drysdale!
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Monday, February 6, 2006, 17:13:44 »

Investors in people and stuff, the one armed lady is a fucking good player, she plays in a higher league than me!!
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Monday, February 6, 2006, 17:13:53 »

Fucking right he isn't playing, been shit latelly.
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Monday, February 6, 2006, 17:14:46 »

I fell over on my ass a few times when the court was slippy  Oops  Had a few twisted ankles.

RED ARMY
Gethimout

« Reply #44 on: Monday, February 6, 2006, 17:34:40 »

Watching some pro footballers has always lead me to believe I must really be bloody crap at football, despite thinking I wasn't that bad.

I mean, going by the simple narrowing down process of being good at school, then a % are good enough at college/YTS schemes, then a % get contracts, then a % break into a team, then a % make it - well that must mean someone like Drysdale was actually streets ahead of most people you ever saw play at school!!!!!

It's a shocking reality to live with, but now 30, I simply have to come to the conclusion that I must really have been terrible as a kid at football.

Basically, i slipped through the net! End of!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: