Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Whats happened to Pook?  (Read 6004 times)
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, February 6, 2006, 15:36:05 »

i'd pay money to watch you play footy, could do with a good laugh  Wink
Piemonte

« Reply #16 on: Monday, February 6, 2006, 15:37:44 »

:x I doubt it would be as funny as watching you play netball beeeeatch :x
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Monday, February 6, 2006, 15:40:08 »

magic said that earlier too  Sad  I bet I can score more goals than you can, I scored 40 in my last match  Tongue
Piemonte

« Reply #18 on: Monday, February 6, 2006, 15:43:23 »

Thats beacuse netball is gay
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Monday, February 6, 2006, 15:47:52 »

so are you  Wink   Soapy Tit Wank

You are right, netball is very gay, but I can't play footy anymore  Sad
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Monday, February 6, 2006, 15:59:33 »

Quote from: "STFCBird"

Toe nail issues or something?
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Monday, February 6, 2006, 16:33:49 »

I used to love playing netball at school  Cool  I was always GS. But I hated cheering the opposite team at the end, I used to try and walk off and my teacher would have a go at me.

RED ARMY
land_of_bo

« Reply #22 on: Monday, February 6, 2006, 16:35:06 »

Quote from: "sade"
I used to love playing netball at school  Cool  I was always GS. But I hated cheering the opposite team at the end, I used to try and walk off and my teacher would have a go at me.

How unsporting.
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Monday, February 6, 2006, 16:38:03 »

Quote from: "RobertT"
Quote from: "STFCBird"

Toe nail issues or something?

I broke my ankle badly playing football with boys, they didn't like it that I tackled them so they hurt me.

Sade, you still have to do that in a ladies team it sucks, especially if the other team are cunts.  Sad
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Monday, February 6, 2006, 16:41:58 »

Thats why I never used to like doing it because some of the girls were right bitches!! Some girls used to dig their finger nails in you,scratch you and all sorts!

I remember when we played chapmanslade girls once. One of the girls was in a wheel chair and she used it to her advantage big time! She kept bloody reversing into our heels when we tryed to score. Bitch. I remember I kicked a girl once ahem but she started it.

RED ARMY
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Monday, February 6, 2006, 16:47:21 »

Thats why I never used to like doing it because some of the girls were right bitches!! Some girls used to dig their finger nails in you,scratch you and all sorts!

I remember when we played chapmanslade girls once. One of the girls was in a wheel chair and she used it to her advantage big time! She kept bloody reversing into our heels when we tryed to score. Bitch. I remember I kicked a girl once ahem but she started it.

Couldn't you just stick a metal rod in her wheels and watch with glee as she flips out of the chair onto the floor.  Or is that a little too harsh?

Maybe just smothering crap on the wheels?
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Monday, February 6, 2006, 16:48:06 »

I played netball for my rimary school once! No idea why. I didn't even know how to play I just got asked  Oops

I think we lost to Derry Hill...can't remember!
McLovin

« Reply #27 on: Monday, February 6, 2006, 16:49:46 »

A girl in a wheelchair played netball? Just thow it too high for her. Easy. Or puncture her tyres.
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Monday, February 6, 2006, 16:50:29 »

Quote from: "RobertT"

Couldn't you just stick a metal rod in her wheels and watch with glee as she flips out of the chair onto the floor.  Or is that a little too harsh?

Maybe just smothering crap on the wheels?

(Wish I had a pin on me at the time)

RED ARMY
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Monday, February 6, 2006, 16:51:32 »

Quote from: "reeves4england"

I played netball for my rimary school once! No idea why. I didn't even know how to play I just got asked  Oops

I think we lost to Derry Hill...can't remember!

What an odd thing to own up to!  This thread could become a personal "outing" thread.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: