Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Oxford Jokes  (Read 4717 times)
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« on: Monday, February 21, 2005, 16:03:12 »

Q: How do you kill a Oxford fan when he's drinking?
A: Slam the toilet seat on his head!

Q. Why do Oxford fans whistle whilst sitting on the toilet?
A. So they know which end to wipe!

Q: What do you get when you offer a Oxford fan a penny for his thoughts?
A: Change!

A man desperate at Oxford current situation decides to top himself.In his living room, alone, he prepares to hang himself. At the very lastmoment, he decides upon wearing his full Oxford kit as his last statement.A neighbour, catching sight of the impending incident, informs the police.On arrival, the police quickly remove the Oxford kit and dress the man instockings and suspenders. The man, totally confused asks why.
The policeman simply replies, "it's to avoid embarrassing your family."

Q: Why do Oxford supporters have Moustaches?
A: So they can look like their Mothers

An new Oxo Cube will be introduced early next year in tribute to Oxford.
It will be called "Laughing Stock".

A policeman caught a fan climbing the wall of the Oxford ground.
He made him go back and watch the rest of the match

Boom Boom!
flammableBen

« Reply #1 on: Monday, February 21, 2005, 16:09:47 »

Why can't oxford start any fires?
They loose all their matches!

Whys a triangle better than oxford?
A triangle has 3 points.

Classics
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Monday, February 21, 2005, 16:10:04 »

yes..... looks like you've had a productive day. still some good jokes in there.  Soapy Tit Wank
Man of Steel

« Reply #3 on: Monday, February 21, 2005, 18:46:58 »

Just before the 2002 FA cup game between Town and The Pox, A BBC interviewer was interviewing both the managers.

The interviewer first asked Ian Atkins what he was hoping to achieve over the season. Atkins replied that he wanted to win alot of home games scrape a few away wins and try to pick up many draws on their travles and end the season within the top half.

The same question was then put to Mr King. Kingy replied that he was going to win all the games, get Automatic promotion by miles, and continue upwards over the coming seasons and win the champions league multiple times.

The reported, a little puzzled, look ed at Kingy and said "Don't you think you are being a touch ambitious?" To which Kingy replied "Ian Started it."
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Monday, February 21, 2005, 21:22:05 »

:Ride On Fatbury's Lovestick
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, February 21, 2005, 21:33:55 »

Fast forward to 2006 - it is just before Swindon V Oxford in the FA cup 3rd round. Sam Parkin goes into the Swindon changing room to find all his teammates looking a bit glum. "What's up?" he asks. "Well, we're having trouble getting motivated for this game. We know it's important but it's only Oxford. They're sh**e and we can't be bothered".
Parkin looks at them and says "Well, I reckon I can beat these by myself, you lads go down the pub." So Parkin goes out to play Oxford by himself and the rest of the Swindon team go off for a few jars. After a few pints they wonder how the game is going, so they get the landlord to put the teletext on. A big cheer goes up as the screen reads "Swindon 1-0 Oxford (Parkin 10 minutes)". He is beating Oxford all by himself!

Anyway, a few more pints later and the game is forgotten until someone remembers "It must be full time now, let's see how he got on". They put the teletext on.

"Result from the County Ground, Swindon 1 (Parkin 10 mins) - Oxford 1 (A. Twat 89 mins)". They can't believe it, he has single handedly got a draw against Oxford!! They rush back to the Stadium to congratulate him. They find him in the dressing room, still in his gear, sat with his head in his hands.

He refuses to look at them. "I've let you down, I've let you down." "Don't be daft, you got a draw against Oxford, all by yourself. And they only scored at the very, very end!"

"No, No, I have, I've let you down... I got sent off after 12 minutes"
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, February 22, 2005, 17:07:34 »

Isn't laughfc.com great?!
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, February 22, 2005, 17:32:10 »

it sure is.  Cheesy
joey beauchamp

« Reply #8 on: Sunday, March 6, 2005, 18:04:02 »

Quote from: "Tails"
Fast forward to 2006 - it is just before Swindon V Oxford in the FA cup 3rd round. Sam Parkin goes into the Swindon changing room to find all his teammates looking a bit glum. "What's up?" he asks. "Well, we're having trouble getting motivated for this game. We know it's important but it's only Oxford. They're sh**e and we can't be bothered".
Parkin looks at them and says "Well, I reckon I can beat these by myself, you lads go down the pub." So Parkin goes out to play Oxford by himself and the rest of the Swindon team go off for a few jars. After a few pints they wonder how the game is going, so they get the landlord to put the teletext on. A big cheer goes up as the screen reads "Swindon 1-0 Oxford (Parkin 10 minutes)". He is beating Oxford all by himself!

Anyway, a few more pints later and the game is forgotten until someone remembers "It must be full time now, let's see how he got on". They put the teletext on.

"Result from the County Ground, Swindon 1 (Parkin 10 mins) - Oxford 1 (A. Twat 89 mins)". They can't believe it, he has single handedly got a draw against Oxford!! They rush back to the Stadium to congratulate him. They find him in the dressing room, still in his gear, sat with his head in his hands.

He refuses to look at them. "I've let you down, I've let you down." "Don't be daft, you got a draw against Oxford, all by yourself. And they only scored at the very, very end!"

"No, No, I have, I've let you down... I got sent off after 12 minutes"

Sorry!! but this story is technically incorrect because the laws state a minimum of 7 players must be on one side or the match would be abandoned Cool  it's a big lie!! i know this because as the oxford mail stated a while back I am Joey Beauchamp and i'm in Mensa!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: