Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town Vs Barnet Official Matchday Thread  (Read 22610 times)
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #240 on: Wednesday, February 8, 2012, 08:53:53 »

Let's hear it for the wankers on the pitch, meant no Paolo/team celebration and could have fucked up a perfectly good pitch.

Cunts...there I've said it.

This.

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..

Ignore
« Reply #241 on: Wednesday, February 8, 2012, 09:50:47 »

I thought the team played well last night. Barnet are not a bad side at all and i can see why they have had a decent run. We are a class above them though.
Richie is the best player in the league by a mile and Caddis and Ferry aint far behind. I think we play better football than in our play off season. Very happy with the side at the moment a proper footballing side.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #242 on: Wednesday, February 8, 2012, 10:00:42 »

Nick Hammond and Brian McDermott were sat just a bit behind us - there to watch their player on loan on there to scout some of ours??

The move for our goal was top class, but Barnet harried us all night and prevented us from playing too much flowing football.

Wembley in March, on a Sunday. Just not natural.

Big piece in the FL paper on sunday, that Readings top target for the summer is ritchie.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #243 on: Wednesday, February 8, 2012, 10:04:48 »

Big piece in the FL paper on sunday, that Readings top target for the summer is ritchie.
Half a million, Simon Church and Hal Robson Kanu might just make Watkins think about it!!

Ignore
« Reply #244 on: Wednesday, February 8, 2012, 10:09:48 »

If Tubbs is worth 800k then Richie is worth a million
mrverve

Ignore
« Reply #245 on: Wednesday, February 8, 2012, 10:13:03 »

We played some excellent football last night, McCormack's ball to Ritchie with the outside of the foot was just sublime. McCormack has been a revelation at centre half, my player of the year so far.
jimmy_onions

Ignore
« Reply #246 on: Wednesday, February 8, 2012, 10:14:10 »

also, the little flick that took ritchie past his man in the first half,  well which led to him being crunched to the ground was quality...
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #247 on: Wednesday, February 8, 2012, 10:28:54 »

also, the little flick that took ritchie past his man in the first half,  well which led to him being crunched to the ground was quality...

nutmegs for fun!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #248 on: Wednesday, February 8, 2012, 10:39:20 »

Barnet were a typical Dirty Sanchez team, they tried to pass it on the ground a bit, but in essence just tried to stop us playing, hassling us and harrying us off the ball, 2 players on each player when attacking trying to pressure us into losing the ball.

Also they were a pretty ruthless and at times properly dirty team, lots of fouls and chopping down our players and it sums it up when a sub was on the pitch 10 mins and did his job in trying to hospitalize one of our players, almost like he was told to do that, really? well possibly, I wouldn't put it past Sanchez.

McLeod was a fucking donkey with the touch of Jack the Ripper crossed with Steven Hawking, glad we didn't try and sign him on deadline day we have better players in Connell and Benson already at the club.

We did a workmanlike performance, never excelling but never looking like we would concede a goal to a weak attacking force in Barnet, Caddis, Ritchie and McCormack were outstanding, Devera also had a great game and the rest looked comfortable on the ball and off it when chasing them, we ruled the midfield for 80+ minutes, the only player a little off the pace for me was Kennedy but he didn't do much wrong really I just would prefer Cibocchi there.

Can't fault anyone in the team really. A good overall, if unspectacular, performance.

Wouldn't mind trying to sign Holmes who was their one good player showing a few glimpses.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, February 8, 2012, 10:41:22 by JJEdmunds » Logged

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« Reply #249 on: Wednesday, February 8, 2012, 11:19:04 »

Worst hangover in a LONG time this morning.

Totally worth it.

Booking tain tickets.

I love Swindon Town.

Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #250 on: Wednesday, February 8, 2012, 11:21:26 »

I love Swindon Town.

I come from a land down-under
TheSwineDon

Bish Bosh Smash

Ignore
« Reply #251 on: Friday, February 10, 2012, 13:30:18 »

[url width=640 height=480]http://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/javaImages/5d/ae/0,,10341~10464861,00.jpg[/url]

The moment Ferry knew something was wrong.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: