Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Jim Magilton  (Read 2540 times)
STFC_Gazza

« on: Wednesday, December 9, 2009, 12:42:19 »

Suspended by QPR Pending investigations... any idea what he did? EDIT: Oops headbutted Akos Buzsaky who now wants to press charges against Magilton

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/q/qpr/8403668.stm
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, December 9, 2009, 12:43:22 »

dressing room dust up with buszaky apprently
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, December 9, 2009, 12:45:20 »

Oh Steve Fallon at Histon is suspended as well after telling the whole team they were going to be released when in truth he was just told to reduce the wage bill.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, December 9, 2009, 12:48:12 »

When i saw Gazza had started the thread I thought he was going into administration and would get a points deduction.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, December 9, 2009, 12:53:43 by tans » Logged
land_of_bo

« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, December 9, 2009, 12:56:30 »

No, he's just on his weekly copy and paste mission from the bbc sport site, just in case we're all too stupid to find these things ourselves.

Thanks Gazza
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, December 9, 2009, 13:02:50 »

any idea what he did?

Something to do with a Bukkake I heard
china red

« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, December 9, 2009, 14:42:15 »

Just have to wonder how many managers they are going to get through by the end of the season.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, December 9, 2009, 15:05:11 »

Just have to wonder how many managers they are going to get through by the end of the season.
Magilton's lasted quite well for QPR these days, Briatore had been on one every 3 months.

What is it about managers and headbutting allegations this week? (Pulis at Stoke v Beattie as well allegedly). Is headbutting the new teacups? Does DW have plans to head butt any of our players? If he doesn't immediately feel the need to dispense Kirkby kisses, is it an option he's prepared to look at should our form slide or has he ruled out the use of the headbutt in favour of chinese burns and wedgies? We need to know
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, December 9, 2009, 22:38:00 »

According to the Radio, Pulis came out of the shower stark naked and headbutted Beattie, which is mildly amusing, particularly as I imagine he still had his Baseball Cap on.
DMR

« Reply #9 on: Thursday, December 10, 2009, 00:02:15 »

According to the Radio, Pulis came out of the shower stark naked and headbutted Beattie, which is mildly amusing, particularly as I imagine he still had his Baseball Cap on.

Hahaha, ace. Hope it was a good one too, whats it with all these managers headbutting their players? Although Beattie and Buszaky are both cunts so I'm quite pleased.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Thursday, December 10, 2009, 02:31:30 »

Given some of the antics we see on the field, what's the betting that neither was an actual head-butt, just squaring up, heads touch, player goes down like a sack of shit clutching his head, screaming "Ref, ref"
Hammer

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Thursday, December 10, 2009, 06:19:02 »

Hmmm. He came stark naked out of the shower and confronted Beattie eh ? I wonder if the words ''head'' and ''butt'' were reported in the correct context ?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: