Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 ... 30   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Ranger arrested again  (Read 85204 times)
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #255 on: Monday, April 28, 2014, 12:10:09 »

You can definately tell it's him on the video.  Isn't Gordon Gardens around the back of Kiss Gym and Jury's Inn?  I assumed he lived in those fairly new converted flats where a lot of the players live.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #256 on: Monday, April 28, 2014, 12:10:57 »

Sanford Street, opposite the old school. Post office on the ground floor.
Mplanney

Ignore
« Reply #257 on: Monday, April 28, 2014, 12:19:14 »

Sanford Street, opposite the old school. Post office on the ground floor.
Very handy walking distance to the courts for him
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #258 on: Monday, April 28, 2014, 12:30:20 »

And of course taking away him slapping and punching the bird the way he launches himself at the door does a lot for a his 'injury', which he obviously does not give a shit about.

Time for him to be made another example of and to be sacked for brining the club into disrepute so we dont have to pay his wages until his contract expires.
iffy

« Reply #259 on: Monday, April 28, 2014, 16:23:30 »

And of course taking away him slapping and punching the bird the way he launches himself at the door does a lot for a his 'injury', which he obviously does not give a shit about.

Time for him to be made another example of and to be sacked for brining the club into disrepute so we dont have to pay his wages until his contract expires.

I wonder exactly how much repute we have to lose? It's not a nice thing to acknowledge but with the CONSTANT boardroom nonsense, the history of administrations, Paolo and his whole circus, and the whole Ranger debacle, we're not exactly putting out the image of a reputable organisation.

And we all know that when the Ranger thing is done, there will be another thing.

Cooper (and to be fair, Power since 'taking over') and the vast majority of the players conduct themselves well, I think. Fitton and Wray worked hard to fix our reputation in the game. Maybe I'm being harsh and other clubs are no better, but I wonder how the club is perceived by the wider football community?
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #260 on: Monday, April 28, 2014, 16:34:36 »

A joke i should think
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #261 on: Monday, April 28, 2014, 16:35:47 »

So he's currently up the cop shop helping police with their enquires then..
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #262 on: Monday, April 28, 2014, 16:40:09 »

Swindon are forever in the news for the wrong reasons.

Players getting pissed up and fighting with youth players. Players scrapping with the manager. Players hitting women and kicking down doors.

Shall I go on ?
Bathtime

Ignore
« Reply #263 on: Monday, April 28, 2014, 16:43:23 »

Players getting pissed up and fighting with youth players. Players scrapping with the manager. Players hitting women and kicking down doors.

Shall I go on ?

Please don`t......

Bathtime
Flashheart

« Reply #264 on: Monday, April 28, 2014, 16:45:03 »

I think people overplay the whole 'laughing stock' thing.

While quite a few fans of other clubs have something to say about Ranger, comments toward the club itself are very limited. When it comes to boardroom shennanigans I don't think that most are even aware. Even on the forum for that lot down the A420 there's a single thread on Ranger with a whopping 8 posts. That's it!

Some of us might think we're seen as a joke by others, the reality is more likely that nobody gives a toss!
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #265 on: Monday, April 28, 2014, 16:51:28 »

I think FH is right, we ourselves worry about the negative image portrayed on the club but in the main (I would guess 95%+ of supporters of other clubs) do not have a clue about the shenanigans going on at the club.

I regularly speak to Shitty, Rovers and Yeovil fans and none of them genuinely care at all about our club and always seem surprised when I tell them whats happening to us with ownership/players fighting/Ranger etc etc.

That does seem to be mirrored on other clubs forums too with few having any idea or care about us.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
iffy

« Reply #266 on: Monday, April 28, 2014, 16:52:32 »

I think FH is right, we ourselves worry about the negative image portrayed on the club but in the main (I would guess 95%+ of supporters of other clubs) do not have a clue about the shenanigans going on at the club.

I regularly speak to Shitty, Rovers and Yeovil fans and none of them genuinely care at all about our club and always seem surprised when I tell them whats happening to us with ownership/players fighting/Ranger etc etc.

That does seem to be mirrored on other clubs forums too with few having any idea or care about us.

I think (hope?) this is probably right, but what about within the game?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #267 on: Monday, April 28, 2014, 16:52:39 »

The only people other than us that really matter are suppliers, council and the like. That mostly comes down to whether we pay our bills on time doesn't it?
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #268 on: Monday, April 28, 2014, 16:56:22 »

Shall I go on ?
3 incidents over how many years? I don't think it's us as a club but more indicative of a wider issue amongst modern footballers
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #269 on: Monday, April 28, 2014, 17:14:09 »

Statement Monday

SWINDON Town can confirm that, following yesterday's club statement, meetings have taken place between senior members of the Club and, having consulted with the various football bodies, the Club have invited Nile Ranger to attend a disciplinary hearing on Thursday, 1st may 2014 to take place at The County Ground.

The Club have contacted Nile informing him of this meeting. Meanwhile, an investigation is being carried out. The Club have provided Nile with reasonable notice of this disciplinary meeting to allow him the opportunity to state his case.

The Club will make a further statement following Thursday's hearing.

Read more at http://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/news/article/clubstatement280414-1517151.aspx#EvXGB3RyCJOgDs0P.99
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 ... 30   Go Up
Print
Jump to: