Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Who smokes?  (Read 4574 times)
Amir

« Reply #45 on: Monday, March 14, 2005, 19:34:31 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
I get like that to a certain extent every time I smoke it,its supposed to be relaxing but all it does is make me worry about everything and everyone.

I basically sit there thinking  "oh no what if ...." or if Im with someone and it goes quiet for a few seconds I'll panic and think "Oh no im not talking enough here they think Im ignorant"so Ill say something and then Ill think "Oh christ what did I say that for they think Im retarded"and so it goes on Cheesy

Needless to say I dont bother smoking it anymore.

Cheesy

Likewise.  It used to make me laugh my head off and love music when I was a teenager.  Now it makes me want to sit on my own in a dark room without human contact.

If I do smoke it now though, I have a few drinks first.  Bit of a yingyang thing, the cocky loadmouth cancels out the silent introvert Cheesy
Piemonte

« Reply #46 on: Monday, March 14, 2005, 19:37:28 »

smoking weed whilst drinking is one of natures balancing acts - too much of either and it spells disaster, but just the right anmount of both and good time will be had by all.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Tuesday, March 15, 2005, 15:03:59 »

Quote from: "Whits"
Quote from: "janaage"
Yeah, just from weed, strong stuff from Nimbin in NSW.  Some bloke in the Hemp Embassay made it for us.  Never again.  Worst 6 hours of my life, without doubt, funny looking back though.

Nimbin  Cool  :doobie  :\/

Jan's Nimbin Experience -     Cool    :doobie  :?  :shock:  Sad
Dazzza

« Reply #48 on: Tuesday, March 15, 2005, 20:06:57 »

Nimbin is quality, Byron Bay was one of my all time favourites in Oz.  Quality place and full of fit backpackers.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: