Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Just Got Back From Hospital..........  (Read 10045 times)
Spencer_White

« Reply #45 on: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 17:18:09 »

Being a Town fan seems to be a humour free zone at the moment, I think it could be something to do with incipient economic recession. 

I read somewhere once, that UFO sightings increase during times of recession, I was talking to woman the other day, she's a partricularly miserable cow, who was giving me a story of strange lights near Lyneham.

It's probably only a matter of time before someone like Bart, TCP, or Dell Boy...reports getting abducted by aliens, who bear an uncanny resemblance to Maurice Malpas.

Ive got 2 mates who have been layed off by Nationwide having been there since school. One is usually mild mannered, but currently wants to get round the back of the North stand and vent the spleen against Mo Malp.

Had noticed that the UFO sightings have been very quiet for 10 years or more. But they are back now, started with the ones in Wales.

JPC, Ash had something simmilar to this. Bankrupt the fuckers. You dont owe them anything.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 17:31:21 »

Ive got 2 mates who have been layed off by Nationwide having been there since school. One is usually mild mannered, but currently wants to get round the back of the North stand and vent the spleen against Mo Malp.

Had noticed that the UFO sightings have been very quiet for 10 years or more. But they are back now, started with the ones in Wales.

There you go, I hadn't heard anything about the Wales sightings.

I've heard a little whisper that AF is a bit disappointed with Town's support, and considering getting out while the goings good....apparently Michael Knighton is interested in buying back into football.

JPC82

« Reply #47 on: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 17:58:38 »

fucking cunt, just sneezed 5 times in a row, cunting fucker
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #48 on: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 18:11:29 »

Michael knighton haha i suggest we get the i love malpas banners out then
Gazza's Fat Mate
Morality Robocop

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 18:22:04 »

GFM what sorta region we looking at for a claim? cant really be arsed to go through it all unless its really worth it

Based on what your first post described maybe 3k-4k but the very least a grand and if you can't be arsed to fill in a 9 page form for a grand you earn to much or are just lazy. I'll provide better estimate on monday I need to be at work to look at the excat taffair you fall into.

bushey got is nose broke and if he ever fills in the fucking form I can get him 3k but he just can't be arsed either that or he is so rich having housed half of poland that he doesn't need the money
« Last Edit: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 18:31:26 by Gazza's Fat Mate » Logged

Ash - "GFM Mate your like like Marmite you Love it or Hate it"
Christian Roberts " I fucking hate Marmite"
Spencer_White

« Reply #50 on: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 18:33:36 »

He will need it when they all fuck off and hes left with faeces stained carpets.

Honestly, JPC, they are scum. The OB wont make them pay.
JPC82

« Reply #51 on: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 18:36:42 »

for a grand to fill a load of forms and deal with loads of phone calls no doubt i cant be arsed, thanks for the info though
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #52 on: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 18:54:52 »

Do it or i will break your other ribs :-)
Spencer_White

« Reply #53 on: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 19:02:02 »

In that case you need to go to said nightclub and wrap a crow bar round his head.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 19:09:57 »

if it really happened
Spencer_White

« Reply #55 on: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 19:21:47 »

if it really happened

Its not the attitude id have if Id been beaten up, by two black blokes for no reason.

Has to be said he is the worst attention seeker/woman stalker on here, so I wouldnt put it past him.
JPC82

« Reply #56 on: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 19:24:51 »

Its not the attitude id have if Id been beaten up, by two black blokes for no reason.

Has to be said he is the worst attention seeker/woman stalker on here, so I wouldnt put it past him.

fuck off, for all the hassle id have to go through for grand? thats fuck all, and to make it up? im sure i could come up with summat that makes me look great rather than me getting my face smashed in
Spencer_White

« Reply #57 on: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 19:31:35 »

Jeez, all I said was I wouldnt put it past you because youre an attention seeker.

Calm down.
my-velocity

« Reply #58 on: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 19:35:04 »

fuck off, for all the hassle id have to go through for grand? thats fuck all, and to make it up? im sure i could come up with summat that makes me look great rather than me getting my face smashed in

If everyone had that attitude nothing would be achieved in life.
You got to get these fuckers sorted out, you know the bird who got them to do it..that's a lead right there. She can be questioned by police, eventually you'll find who these blokes were and they'll be sorted out. Cunts like that don't deserve to breathe the same air as us.

Was she a minger? Grin
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #59 on: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 22:47:31 »

In fairness it doesn't sound like that much hassle to get a grand. Besides, I'd assume you need something to do as you'll not be able to do much with bruised ribs.

Donate the money to charity if you don't need it. Maybe give it to the ward you were kept in.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: