Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Just Got Back From Hospital..........  (Read 10042 times)
JPC82

« Reply #30 on: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 07:19:30 »

Ive had fuck all sleep, hurts just breathing with the state of my ribs at the moment, let alone sleeping
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #31 on: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 07:29:08 »

Broken ribs are a cunt, It must have taken about 2 years for mine to heal properly and you have to be careful as the slightest knock and you are back to square one again.

Morpheine was my friend on occasions, sometimes the pain meant that I couldn't breathe without it.
JPC82

« Reply #32 on: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 07:37:06 »

Luckily mine were only severly bruised, still a cunt tho
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 08:11:27 »

Luckily mine were only severly bruised, still a cunt tho

Don't catch a cold. Sneezing and coughing are real bitches then.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 08:51:03 »

Don't catch a cold. Sneezing and coughing are real bitches then.
And try to avoid humorous situations as well - I had cracked ribs and hurt like a bastard whenever I laughed for about six weeks
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #35 on: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 10:05:14 »

And try to avoid humorous situations as well - I had cracked ribs and hurt like a bastard whenever I laughed for about six weeks

Yeah so I suggest uou avoid any situation that may potentially make you laugh, so I think a non stop looped video of Russell Brand Live will do the trick, that should gaurantee several days of being totally pain free!

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 10:09:09 »

Russell Brand's stand up is brilliant!!
michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 10:11:11 »

Nah JJ is right.

You want to watch something by the late Richard Pryor to see a genuinely hilarious stand up routine.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 12:45:37 »

Being a Town fan seems to be a humour free zone at the moment, I think it could be something to do with incipient economic recession. 

I read somewhere once, that UFO sightings increase during times of recession, I was talking to woman the other day, she's a partricularly miserable cow, who was giving me a story of strange lights near Lyneham.

It's probably only a matter of time before someone like Bart, TCP, or Dell Boy...reports getting abducted by aliens, who bear an uncanny resemblance to Maurice Malpas.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 12:53:06 »

It's probably only a matter of time before someone like Bart, TCP, or Dell Boy...reports getting abducted by aliens, who bear an uncanny resemblance to Maurice Malpas.
I reckon if aliens did abduct Bart, they'd throw him back. "Sorry, boss, we found one and were all set to carry out intricate and bizarre experiments on him but he was such a miserable sod, he was doing our heads in"
Gazza's Fat Mate
Morality Robocop

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 13:56:04 »

Makesure you report it to the police asap then you can make a claim thorught the cica. If you want to talk thourgh how to make a claim etc I would be happy to help. I am sure there are a few people on here who I have help and can confirm that when it goes to work I am not a cunt.

pm your number and I call you monday.

Ash - "GFM Mate your like like Marmite you Love it or Hate it"
Christian Roberts " I fucking hate Marmite"
Sussex

« Reply #41 on: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 14:22:41 »

GFM gave good advice when helping Birdy out with a dispute with her horse insurance company.

I still think he's a cunt though.
dell boy

« Reply #42 on: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 16:18:02 »

Alien
Remember me, I'm back!!!!! Bye Bye
Rich Pullen

« Reply #43 on: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 16:43:59 »

Alien
Remember me, I'm back!!!!! Bye Bye

Dell are you quoting Randy Quaid in Independence Day? If so, lovely stuff Cheesy
JPC82

« Reply #44 on: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 16:59:07 »

GFM what sorta region we looking at for a claim? cant really be arsed to go through it all unless its really worth it
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: